Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did she really say that?

This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

In this situation seems like she let the attention get to her head and now she thinks too highly of herself. Hopefully, she’ll realize eventually that what she did was wrong, but it’ll be too late. It’ll just be a learning experience.

For him, he needs to find someone that’s not an attention whore and actually wants to be a wife and mother.

With that said... A lesson to all couples,
Never put your personal life on social media. It never ends well
and the way the internet is...the girl in a couple will almost always be the main draw and thus get the bigger ego

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
He’ll be able to find a new woman and be married quicker then she will. A woman especially a black woman with three kids is entering slim pickings territory in terms of quality of men as oppose to him being able to bag women that are younger than his ex wife with no kids.

But why would a young woman in her prime, want a man with 3 kids?

Daps
wow i remember them when they were dating..she one of the OG youtubers or 2nd generation. Her, 4yall entertainment, tre melvin, kingsly, those 6 guy group, etc

She was one of the first to receive those big checks from youtube years before the ad bullshyt/
from what i remember she the breadwinner. he was just a personal trainer.

He had the come up..If anything she ended up marrying down as my uncle would say

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I have one uncle who is in his mid 50s that has 4 baby mamas 6 kids and 5 grand children and is dating a women who is 30 no kids and a great career.
Grown children are different than minor children. All this mans children are minors. He's not a better quality pick over his soon to be ex wife. They are equally yoked.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown children are different than minor children. All this mans children are minors. He's not a better quality pick over his soon to be ex wife. They are equally yoked.

It depends. Women are able to deal with a man with kids more than men are with a woman with kids especially successful men.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
These hoes are something else :russ: 3 kids yeah she definitely gonna be for the streets because ain't no dude wifing that unless a captain save a hoe