Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Married dudes low key be getting extorted. Wifey wants a new car or house that's out of you're budget. Are you really gonna say No to her? And let that resentment build up knowing she can serve you with Divorce Papers and take half.

The longer you stay married the stronger her position becomes. I know a few dudes who reconciled quick after their lawyers told them how much they stood to lose in a divorce.

You're best bet if marriage is for you is a wife with just as much if not more to lose financially. Anything else is a crap shoot and a man's standard of living plummets after a divorce.
to be fair, she is the one that made the money through Youtube. They owe their lifestyle largely because of Latoya.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
SHe fell into the keeping up with the jones ATL vanity trap

Good luck to her she gon need it, we think broads like her corny. ATL will definitely run through her, metaphysically

Funny as hell when people move here and take ATL so serious

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair, she is the one that made the money through Youtube. They owe their lifestyle largely because of Latoya.
So her statement if being "for the streets" holds no bearing? If a guy was the bread winner but said the same thing you would give him a pass?

And before you answer I held back on you in that IR dating thread. So you need to extend to me the same courtesy.
:sas1:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canadian women (especially black women) love American black men... I see it all the time. The amount of broads I knew bragging about meeting an American dude...homie was fukking everything under the sun. Always ends the same way. Not at all surprised. Does it mean Amercan men are better? No. It means Canadian sistas romanticize American men. Had broads lose interest the moment they found out I was Canadian...so I started lying to them. :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Did she really say that?

This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

In this situation seems like she let the attention get to her head and now she thinks too highly of herself. Hopefully, she’ll realize eventually that what she did was wrong, but it’ll be too late. It’ll just be a learning experience.

For him, he needs to find someone that’s not an attention whore and actually wants to be a wife and mother.

With that said... A lesson to all couples,
Never put your personal life on social media. It never ends well

Cheating with a subscriber? :mjlol:

Who did that happen to?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Moved from Toronto to Atlanta. She probably wanted to "level up" and found herself a balla in Atlanta. :francis:

Feel bad for the husband he seems like a solid dude

Nah probably the night life and attention for a black "boss bytch" type of woman is different in Atlanta than it is in Toronto. Her housewives type of social circle probably was way more flashy

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
SHe fell into the keeping up with the jones ATL vanity trap

Good luck to her she gon need it, we think broads like her corny. ATL will definitely run through her, metaphysically

Funny as hell when people move here and take ATL so serious

Exactly

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i feel for any brother in this situation. especially knowing shell be raising your 3 children. what does he do for a living?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
So her statement if being "for the streets" holds no bearing? If a guy was the bread winner but said the same thing you would give him a pass?

And before you answer I held back on you in that IR dating thread. So you need to extend to me the same courtesy.
:sas1:

I was just disputing the breadwinner angle, did not speak on whether she was a good wife, her personality did not mesh with him, it was a matter of time they would divorce. He has more conservative values she does.

They were never good fit.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif