Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

It's a dirty game but simps keep falling for it.
:yeshrug:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

Its wild when you see it all written out like that

But no lies in your statement :francis:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
What is she? I happened to watch a couple of their videos before and she has an accent I couldn't place

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don’t know the backstory of these people, but let the bytch be “for the streets” as she said. Yeah like niqqas gonna wife up some 30 something mother of 3 :russ:

Have fun getting dogged.

He on the other will be able to bounce back :ehh:

This woman has 3 kids?

Wow sad state of affairs

I see why those Muslims go so hard on this sort of stuff

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she really say that?

This is what happens when people get YouTube famous. So many couples who put their lives on social media especially YouTube end up having issues in their relationships. Either one’s ego gets too big from the attention or they end up cheating with a subscriber.

In this situation seems like she let the attention get to her head and now she thinks too highly of herself. Hopefully, she’ll realize eventually that what she did was wrong, but it’ll be too late. It’ll just be a learning experience.

For him, he needs to find someone that’s not an attention whore and actually wants to be a wife and mother.

With that said... A lesson to all couples,
Never put your personal life on social media. It never ends well

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Stop marrying broke chicks, men need to start marrying up