Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lol apparently she told him she was and I quote
"For the streets"

As a faithful husband, what can you say after that? It's over, as she already got side dikks.
:francis:
I wish that man the best in the future he served her scandalous ass divorce papers.
:salute:
source.gif

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I used to watch them and hearing about a divorce isn't surprising. She's extra/dramatic as hell and he always seemed visibly irritated by her.

The fact that they even got married and had 3 kids together is more shocking.
Truth. I remember when they were just in that dating phase. So long ago. He always did seem like the calm one.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its wild when you see it all written out like that

But no lies in your statement :francis:
Married dudes low key be getting extorted. Wifey wants a new car or house that's out of you're budget. Are you really gonna say No to her? And let that resentment build up knowing she can serve you with Divorce Papers and take half.

The longer you stay married the stronger her position becomes. I know a few dudes who reconciled quick after their lawyers told them how much they stood to lose in a divorce.

You're best bet if marriage is for you is a wife with just as much if not more to lose financially. Anything else is a crap shoot and a man's standard of living plummets after a divorce.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Married dudes low key be getting extorted. Wifey wants a new car or house that's out of you're budget. Are you really gonna say No to her? And let that resentment build up knowing she can serve you with Divorce Papers and take half.

The longer you stay married the stronger her position becomes. I know a few dudes who reconciled quick after their lawyers told them how much they stood to lose in a divorce.

You're best bet if marriage is for you is a wife with just as much if not more to lose financially. Anything else is a crap shoot and a man's standard of living plummets after a divorce.

Thats why I would want a union instead of a marriage

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop marrying broke chicks, men need to start marrying up
How many women will even entertain the idea of dating down? In most cases the women don't feel they need to make as much money once they get married. I know a few that all that climbing the Corporate ladder shyt went out the window once they got married.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
He’ll be able to find a new woman and be married quicker then she will. A woman especially a black woman with three kids is entering slim pickings territory in terms of quality of men as oppose to him being able to bag women that are younger than his ex wife with no kids.

:ufdup: