Popular canadian youtber latoya forever leaves her husband

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
She initiated a divorce at 30? If she doesn’t get remarried within 5 years it’s over for her, she finna die alone

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You know what type of person youre marrying. People be trying to change each other instead of accepting who they are.

If you been in a relationship with a woman for years and she showed no signs of slowing down, you gonna try to trap her with a ring?

Ignore the signs brehs.
Bc the past is the past, people change:troll:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She initiated a divorce at 30? If she doesn’t get remarried within 5 years it’s over for her, she finna die alone

Monumental L to live in Atlanta single if you’re looking.

If you come to Atlanta with a gig and family you can come up so well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she build her channel long before he did, and for the longest while he did not want to appear on video. He was doing his thing behind the scenes. if he got to that 21K its in part due to his exwife channel popularity,
Probably solely due to her

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
He’ll be able to find a new woman and be married quicker then she will. A woman especially a black woman with three kids is entering slim pickings territory in terms of quality of men as oppose to him being able to bag women that are younger than his ex wife with no kids.
:mjlol:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Most chicks once they have the fairy tale wedding. And pop out a few kids that's all they really wanted. The husband is expendable after all that. And any number of guys can fill that husband/boyfriend role.

I worked with dudes who got served with divorce papers in their late 50's. Because the kids we're all grown up now. And they had been married long enough that the wife is now entitled to half his retirement savings. She now gets to keep the house and he moves into an apartment or condo. She's now financially secure and doesn't need to keep up appearances.

It's a dirty game but simps keep falling for it.
:yeshrug:

They’ll never learn. Women marry for security.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then when we call women outright whores for their actions they curse us out when they get caught cheating and being trifling.... :beli: just fukk the nuclear black family she for the streets huh...:mjpls: I would let my son's know exactly how she feels subliminally too...

I'm sorry she couldn't make it to your birthday party... She for the streets son...:mjgrin: #hoh