poot was a b!tch for letting bodie get killed like he did

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Marlo wasn't king of the street..snoop dead Chris rolls with me in prison and mike can blow his head off at any time because he runs the streets as the new Omar
Here we go again

Marlo free. And kept his money. And was with the white lawyer making real estate deals, getting both what stringer and Avon wanted. Man on both sides of the law

Then he walked his ass down on the street, mid meeting, middle of the night, and beat up two nikkas who had a knife and gun and took their corner barehanded.

If that's not the king, what you call that

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
what series was you watching

marlo and bodie was cool until marlo's man saw him in the car with mcnutty

marlo never once put it out that he was beefing with bodie... bodie snitched in the daytime and was dead that night

I woudlnt say they were cool..they just had a business arrangement were Marlo made kt known it was his way or the highway

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Here we go again

Marlo free. And kept his money. And was with the white lawyer making real estate deals, getting both what stringer and Avon wanted. Man on both sides of the law

Then he walked his ass down on the street, mid meeting, middle of the night, and beat up two nikkas who had a knife and gun and took their corner barehanded.

If that's not the king, what you call that

Avon is still the king and still has what Marlo wants. Those two kids didn't know who the fukk he was. Marlo commanded fear. Avon commands respect.

That's why cops couldn't put a face on him yet the whole hood knew Barksdale was running things.

Marlo is OUT of the game. Sold his plug. Done. Can't be the king if you ain't on the board.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Bodie, thats my smart ass pawn :mjcry:

Anyone notice how Bodies death scene played out like a game of chess on the chess board, with the pawns engaging and the other pieces hanging back?

Yep, Bodie shot left & right, exactly how a pawn moves on a chess board, Snoop & Chris advance diagonally from opposite sides like a Bishop...then O-Dog walked straight out the alley & turned left much like a Knight moves on a chess board.

The chess scene in season is 1 of the most important scenes in the wire, all who was involved in that scene was killed by their employers/co-workers :to:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Bodie, thats my smart ass pawn :mjcry:

Yep, Bodie shot left & right, exactly how a pawn moves on a chess board, Snoop & Chris advance diagonally from opposite sides like a Bishop...then O-Dog walked straight out the alley & turned left much like a Knight moves on a chess board.

The chess scene in season is 1 of the most important scenes in the wire, all who was involved in that scene was killed by their employers/co-workers :to:
You just blew my mind with this shyt. Now I gotta watch that scene again

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
You gotta bring up that lame nikkas hairline PAUSE :dame: no sus

500x1000px-LL-e7628516_Tray_Chaney.jpeg

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
op u clearly missed the point of poot's arc

he was one of the few people in the series who ended up being succesful, why? because he swallowed his pride, humbled himself and accepted mediocrity. something Bodie and most of the other chars couldnt even comprehend doing and which lead to their downfall

bodie was always a pawn and he knew that, and it hurts knowing you are just a pawn and worthless so Bodie took pride in being a pawn, he put value on something that has no value he was proud of who he was despite being literally a pawn that can be killed with no repercussions.

poot was also a pawn, but he was ok with being just a pawn. and he's ok with working in a shoe store, he swallows his pride and thats why he succeeds

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
this is the last i respond to you because u making my head hurt....first you said him and marlo was cool,then you said he snitch {which he did because he didnt care about marlo because he didnt like his style} then you said no one knew about the hit even tho him and poot saw chris and snoop coming knowing it was trouble,thats why he grab the gat and poot told him to run but he said that for no reason :beli: im the wire expert look at my name...dont argue with me on this show
Man you were way off. You need to lose the rights to your name like Arthur Spooner