poot was a b!tch for letting bodie get killed like he did

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
:martin: Ok and what happened after that?

He took Marlo's package and was hustling for Marlo. For weeks and months. Marlo made no indication he sent the hitters out that day.

Bodie thought he could snitch and no one would know. But Marlo's man seen him coming out the jail with mcnutty and told on him.

If he knew Marlo was sending shooters he wouldn't be out there serving in the wide open to be caught so easy
why was poot telling him to run if he didn't know he was going to get killed :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why was poot telling him to run if he didn't know he was going to get killed :francis:
i really can't tell if y'all trolling with this shyt or not.... lets recap

marlo runs up on bodie... tells him to move work or die

bodie selects move work... goes about selling for marlo with his crew

marlo is known to kill nikkas and stuff them in vacants

lil kevin does something for marlo but fukks it up... marlo kills kevin and stuffs him in a building

cops find bodies in buildings and bodie sees one of them is kevin

bodie kicks in police car and gets arrested

mcnaulty bails him out.... THAT'S WHEN MARLO'S MAN SEES BODIE WITH COP

marlo takes NO chances... if you even seen with a cop, you dead

marlo sends shooters at bodie

BODIE DOES NOT KNOW THIS CAUSE HE NEVER SAW MARLO'S MAN

bodie goes about selling on the corner like it's a normal day

bodie and poot see nikkas running up on them in the middle of night, ducking and hiding, coming from both directions

BODIE SEES CHRIS

poot tells bodie lets go before we get murked

bodie says fukking running, i'm not going in one of those houses, you gonna have to kill me right here

bodie tells poot to go... because poot didn't snitch and he don't even have a gun

bodie goes out like a g.... cause he knew damn well he was a snitch and also was surrounded

now think logically... you know a nikka like marlo is aiming for your head... are you and your man going to serve on the block with 1 gun in broad day to the night?? asking about the count that he has to give to marlo?

fukk no.... he didn't realize they knew until it was too late

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
i really can't tell if y'all trolling with this shyt or not.... lets recap

marlo runs up on bodie... tells him to move work or die

bodie selects move work... goes about selling for marlo with his crew

marlo is known to kill nikkas and stuff them in vacants

lil kevin does something for marlo but fukks it up... marlo kills kevin and stuffs him in a building

cops find bodies in buildings and bodie sees one of them is kevin

bodie kicks in police car and gets arrested

mcnaulty bails him out.... THAT'S WHEN MARLO'S MAN SEES BODIE WITH COP

marlo takes NO chances... if you even seen with a cop, you dead

marlo sends shooters at bodie

BODIE DOES NOT KNOW THIS CAUSE HE NEVER SAW MARLO'S MAN

bodie goes about selling on the corner like it's a normal day

bodie and poot see nikkas running up on them in the middle of night, ducking and hiding, coming from both directions

BODIE SEES CHRIS

poot tells bodie lets go before we get murked

bodie says fukking running, i'm not going in one of those houses, you gonna have to kill me right here

bodie tells poot to go... because poot didn't snitch and he don't even have a gun

bodie goes out like a g.... cause he knew damn well he was a snitch and also was surrounded

now think logically... you know a nikka like marlo is aiming for your head... are you and your man going to serve on the block with 1 gun in broad day to the night?? asking about the count that he has to give to marlo?

fukk no.... he didn't realize they knew until it was too late

this is the last i respond to you because u making my head hurt....first you said him and marlo was cool,then you said he snitch {which he did because he didnt care about marlo because he didnt like his style} then you said no one knew about the hit even tho him and poot saw chris and snoop coming knowing it was trouble,thats why he grab the gat and poot told him to run but he said that for no reason :beli: im the wire expert look at my name...dont argue with me on this show

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this is the last i respond to you because u making my head hurt....first you said him and marlo was cool,then you said he snitch {which he did because he didnt care about marlo because he didnt like his style} then you said no one knew about the hit even tho him and poot saw chris and snoop coming knowing it was trouble,thats why he grab the gat and poot told him to run but he said that for no reason :beli: im the wire expert look at my name...dont argue with me on this show
nikka shut the fukk up... you a wire clown

they was cool... until marlo caught him snitching... bodie didn't know the hit was out until he saw chris sneaking up on him 5 seconds before shots rang

you wrong as shyt...

PROOF at 53 seconds.... poot didn't know til the next day why they killed bodie... that's why he felt fully comfortable coming back to the same corner and pumping the very next night for marlo

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
When Chris rolled up Bodie knew what they was there for. Choices were either come up missing or die there. He elected to die there with at least some level of dignity. He told Poot to run because he knew they didn't give a fukk about his ass which turned out to be true and the nikka slinging Jordans the next season. Why let your mans die because you fukked up? Ya'll hate your friends that bad? Plus they had one gun.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
He is right though.

Marlo and Bodie weren't "cool" in the sense that they were buddies, but Bodie worked for Marlo basically as a vassal. Even though they hated each other Marlo and Bodie both knew that as long as Bodie was straight with Marlo's package(lol) he wouldn't be hurt.

The reason Poot knew there was going to be trouble isn't because he had advance knowledge Marlo was after them, it was because it was clear as day in front of them.
Chris and Snoop were both quietly closing in from two sides under the cover of dark wearing nondescript clothes. You don't have to be a genius guess what's going to happen.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back at that scene this is your ace one and you let him get his head blown off but you was all gangsta killing wallace :stopitslime: ..i'm glad his b!tch end up sellin shoes

Poot is alive though and has the goat shoe collection. Probably has every retro Jordan and gets blow jobs for those exclusives

:win:

Bodie died for nothing, gave up his life for street cred and a corner

Dumb moth@fukk@@@@@@@@@

Last edited: