poot was a b!tch for letting bodie get killed like he did

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bodie, thats my smart ass pawn :mjcry:

Yep, Bodie shot left & right, exactly how a pawn moves on a chess board, Snoop & Chris advance diagonally from opposite sides like a Bishop...then O-Dog walked straight out the alley & turned left much like a Knight moves on a chess board.

The chess scene in season is 1 of the most important scenes in the wire, all who was involved in that scene was killed by their employers/co-workers :to:
:damn:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
bodie wanted to die breh. dude was tired of the BS from marlo, chris and them, he was at the point where he was just gonna do him on his own terms. that was one of the saddest deaths on the show :mjcry:

damn the wire is so GOAT

Bodie was a real one :mjcry:

He was never scared of Marlo either. Big paws on a puppy. Yea aight nikka...you got a hundred shooters. It's easy to say that. In hindsight, Bodie should've swallowed his pride and worked for Prop Joe like Slim Charles did. Maybe he would've still got killed, maybe not....but at least he wouldn't have been out there naked.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I just realized how gut wrenching it would have been IF one of our favorite street level characters ended up in the vacant. Imagine Stringer or Omar or Slim or Bodie or Avon or Cutty being walked into the vacant and then being found by Lester or some shyt, half decayed in a tomb with other forgotten remains:mjcry:

The series is known for unceremonious deaths but that would have hurt in my soul to see Chris and Snoop doing Prop Joe that way, instead of cats like fat Andre. It would have been fitting though, no doubt.

Fortunately the street cats I "liked" mostly had clean deaths or endings where they maintained some sort of dignity:whew: (even though Stringer was copping pleas:mjpls:).

Bodie took his death like a man. Stringer though :mjpls:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bodie was a real one :mjcry:

He was never scared of Marlo either. Big paws on a puppy. Yea aight nikka...you got a hundred shooters. It's easy to say that. In hindsight, Bodie should've swallowed his pride and worked for Prop Joe like Slim Charles did. Maybe he would've still got killed, maybe not....but at least he wouldn't have been out there naked.

shyt why didnt he work for Prop Joe? :ohhh: