poot was a b!tch for letting bodie get killed like he did

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Poot is alive though and has the goat shoe collection. Probably has every retro Jordan and gets blow jobs for those exclusives

:win:

Bodie died for nothing, gave up his life for street cred and a corner

Dumb moth@fukk@@@@@@@@@

tumblr_mrz4y2qah51qg1qx9o1_250.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Poot wasn't plugged into the matrix and could magically stop bullets. 3 on 1 and the last significant conversation he had was with McNulty realizing and they were both pawns in a pointless war...

"The Rook aka (O-Dog)" takes down a soldier/pawn, in this case Bodie.

Poot wanted out the game and Bodie was okay with that as a testament to their friendship, he let him go.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
When Chris rolled up Bodie knew what they was there for. Choices were either come up missing or die there. He elected to die there with at least some level of dignity. He told Poot to run because he knew they didn't give a fukk about his ass which turned out to be true and the nikka slinging Jordans the next season. Why let your mans die because you fukked up? Ya'll hate your friends that bad? Plus they had one gun.

Surprised they let Poot live to be honest. For a crew that was against leaving witnesses alive or any loose strings they were kinda careless there. Poot could easily identify Chris and Snoop (and maybe O-Dog if he peeped him).

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bodies stupid for letting a cop drop him off in the hood where everyone knows him. He could've easily got dropped off at some abandoned factory way in the cut or off near the city limits and been good but nah drop me off right in the hood :stopitslime:
that's not how bodie got caught up... i think some of yall need another rewatch

bodie got locked up for kicking the cop car... mcnaulty came and got him out of jail... while walking out of jail, with no handcuffs, and getting in the front seat of the car..... monk (marlo's 4th in charge) was getting out of jail at the exact same time... he saw bodie getting in the front seat of mcnaulty's car and knew damn well he wasn't under arrest

next thing, bodie's getting murked

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
this is the last i respond to you because u making my head hurt....first you said him and marlo was cool,then you said he snitch {which he did because he didnt care about marlo because he didnt like his style} then you said no one knew about the hit even tho him and poot saw chris and snoop coming knowing it was trouble,thats why he grab the gat and poot told him to run but he said that for no reason :beli: im the wire expert look at my name...dont argue with me on this show
Ayo Barksdale you gots to go
omar.png

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
1)Chris and Snoop approach bodie for a decision, bodie gives in and o-dog rolls up behind bodie and gives him the package

2)Chris and snoop approach bodie to distract him, bodie aims at them again o-dog comes from behinds and its lights out Bodie
:wow: Wire the goat brehs

:ohhh::wow: