poot was a b!tch for letting bodie get killed like he did

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bodie wanted to die breh. dude was tired of the BS from marlo, chris and them, he was at the point where he was just gonna do him on his own terms. that was one of the saddest deaths on the show :mjcry:

damn the wire is so GOAT
Wallace dying was even more sad

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I personally think D'Angello's death is at the heart of the series, and the "saddest" of the sad. D's lasting memory in the streets is of a "weak ass nikka" that committed suicide because he couldn't handle 20 years, even though by the end of his life he had developed into a leader with courage and strength. Those kind of senseless deaths are always hard to stomach.

It's also the death that seemed to carry the most narrative punch, impacting several characters and driving their subplots beyond the season where he was killed.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wallace dying was even more sad
nah, i get it was unnecessary, but wallace died in season 1, didn't have time to really become attached to him. but Boadie epitomized the complicated intersection of coulda been a decent dude save for his surroundings. he still carried himself by a code even being that deep in the game. we saw him thru so many "eras" of his life, shyt was just sad man

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nah, i get it was unnecessary, but wallace died in season 1, didn't have time to really become attached to him. but Boadie epitomized the complicated intersection of coulda been a decent dude save for his surroundings. he still carried himself by a code even being that deep in the game. we saw him thru so many "eras" of his life, shyt was just sad man
Both him and Wallace turned snitch. That's rule number 1. No snitching

Both caught a bullet for it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Both him and Wallace turned snitch. That's rule number 1. No snitching

Both caught a bullet for it
boadie never actually got a chance to snitch. and even before that, them nikkas was fukking with him and were pretty much gonna body him either way. dude got fed up with their senseless killing, fukk marlo's crew, dudes had no code. marlo bytch ass aint never put in no work, had chris and snoop bodying nikkas cuz they hurt his feelings. marlo & co was hoes :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw Wallace just wanted to be a kid and got caught up in the game. This happens in real life more that you think to young guys who don't understand what their doing

Bodie is old enough to know what he was doing, he could of walked away like poot. Sad thing is poot is a retard and he was still smart enough to walk away while bodie couldn't give up the life of a corner boy

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Naw Wallace just wanted to be a kid and got caught up in the game. This happens in real life more that you think to young guys who don't understand what their doing

Bodie is old enough to know what he was doing, he could of walked away like poot. Sad thing is poot is a retard and he was still smart enough to walk away while bodie couldn't give up the life of a corner boy
boadie and wallace were at best a couple years apart, they had the same circumstances. boadie was a little harder in the heart than wallace, but not by much. you see he couldn't kill him. boadie wasn't bout that killer life, but he was at least trying to play in the dope game "the right way". that included not killing folks for the fukk of it, but fat kev was the straw that broke the camel's back, he was done with trying to have principles under marlo's regime. whether he walked away that night or not, marlo's crew was always gonna be breathing on him, they never accepted him. he had no fukks to give at that point, and was gonna go out on his terms.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I gotta rewatch this season again some these post got me:patrice::jbhmm::ohhh: so much went over my head

slikkp

Pro
Daps
344 deaths, 90% (310) male, 90% (310) black, 172 deaths came from the 18-30 demo...just sad. :no:

You can put up stats like that every year.

A couple of years ago the Baltimore sun did a report on the murder tolls and 85% of murder victims were black males with criminal records.

The Wire was too damn accurate and Baltimore is even worse than the show :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bodies stupid for letting a cop drop him off in the hood where everyone knows him. He could've easily got dropped off at some abandoned factory way in the cut or off near the city limits and been good but nah drop me off right in the hood :stopitslime:

at that point he didn't care anymore. An besides.... Bodie's crew before Poot came back was the reason he's dead.

He told Lex to leave Fruit alone because he was connected to Marlo.
Lex doesn't listen.. he kills Fruit.
LIL KEVIN betrays Lex and gives him up to Marlo.
But then he runs his mouth and tells Randy for no good reason. :mjpls:
Marlo finds out after Randy snitches.
LIL Kevin gets killed. And Bodie had no idea he gave up Lex then ran his mouth to Randy. If he did, he probably would've said he had it coming. Remember.. Bodie was the one that told him to go see Marlo after he got locked up and was out of pocket.

Poot came back after the fact, so you can't expect him to know what's going on when Bodie don't even know.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boadie and wallace were at best a couple years apart, they had the same circumstances. boadie was a little harder in the heart than wallace, but not by much. you see he couldn't kill him. boadie wasn't bout that killer life, but he was at least trying to play in the dope game "the right way". that included not killing folks for the fukk of it, but fat kev was the straw that broke the camel's back, he was done with trying to have principles under marlo's regime. whether he walked away that night or not, marlo's crew was always gonna be breathing on him, they never accepted him. he had no fukks to give at that point, and was gonna go out on his terms.

sell drugs and be a idealist at the same time while surrounded by killers

hes a fool hes a fool

should of snitched and saved his own azz