Political fight for "Little Haiti" district in Brooklyn

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
the thing about Dutch Caribbean is we almost all speak English and Spanish and we are very small in number so its easy for us to clique up with Anglo/Spanish Caribbean.

i would defintely think a little Haiti will lead to a Little Jamaica at the very least.

When people say or think of Caribbean or West Indian........by default they are saying Jamaican. That's because of how popular certain elements of Jamaican culture have become worldwide and here.
Having Little Caribbean & Liltte Haiti might be redundant, but Little Caribbean & Little Jamaica is definitely redundant

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The real Little Italy is in the Bronx
It seems like it got overtaken by Albanians, Mexicans, and Fordham University students. :manny:

There's still some old Italians there and they own a lot of businesses.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I park around there some times to take the train to work. Hope they get it done.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
tenor.gif

There's a Little Haiti in Brooklyn. How you like them apples?
12171725.jpg

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY
You have chinatown, Flushing and Little italy... It's time black folks had something for us... so we can call our own...:ehh:

Why is there such a backlash towards us having this shyt, whether it's lil africa or lil haiti?!? :mindblown:
This. This is just another way of black people trying to ownership over where they live but nah we can't have that.