Political fight for "Little Haiti" district in Brooklyn

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"remind many Haitians of their history of being disparaged in the United States. After they began arriving in large numbers in the 1980s, stereotypes about Haitians committing crime or spreading diseases such as HIV were commonplace."

Now where did we hear something eerily similar to this??

full

Think like racist ass cacs FBAbrehs.
:mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time i checked, flatbush was a CARIBBEAN community. Not just haitian. no disrespect but i actually disagree with this. Might as well have a little jamaica, little barbados, little grenada, etc if thats the case

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richmond hill is also Caribbean and called little Guyana. Flatbush clearly has a very dominant Haitian presence.

stop acting stupid

So does jamaica, trini and other islands. I get you gotta rep your set but your set aint the only one in the hood breh.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So does jamaica, trini and other islands. I get you got rep your set but your set aint the only one in the hood breh.

Umm I said Haitians have a dominant presence in the community. Do you know what dominance means? Haitians outnumber both Jamaicans and Trini’s in Flatbush.

Stfu slow 65 average in school ass nikka

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm I said Haitians have a dominant presence in the community. Do you know what dominance means? Haitians outnumber both Jamaicans and Trini’s in Flatbush.

Stfu slow 65 average in school ass nikka

You stay running your mouth for a square ass clown. You shut the fukk up. Go national geographic another hood or something. Kalamazoo or whatever.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You stay running your mouth for a square ass clown. You shut the fukk up. Go national geographic another hood or something. Kalamazoo or whatever.

Great another dude with a mom that sells her vagina on Flatbush talking. That’s what it is. Your mom dukes mostly had Trini clients and couldn’t get any haitian Zoe Zoe in that wide sack

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great another dude with a mom that sells her vagina on Flatbush talking. That’s what it is. Your mom dukes mostly had Trini clients and couldn’t get any haitian Zoe Zoe in that wide sack

Stop it, little person. I see youre all in your feelings where your dusty ass gotta talk about my mom not knowing she would knock your dumbass back 31 years to where you came from with her military skills if she heard you talking crazy. Shes all woman and shes harder than youll ever be. That soldier blood is in my veins. fukk outta here breh.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stop it, little person. I see youre all in your feelings where your dusty ass gotta talk about my mom not knowing she would knock your dumbass back 31 years with her military skills if she heard you talking crazy. Shes all woman and shes harder than youll ever be. That soldier blood is in my veins. fukk outta here breh.

25 dollars a hour her rate Nostrand and Dean

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
25 dollars a hour her rate Nostrand and Dean

You sound like you know mister cee. :sas2: you be picking up those girls breh? Is that why you been visiting all those hood to hoods state to state huh? How was new orleans?

I knew something was odd about you when you were making threads about getting those sex party invites... come on, breh. I got time to roast fukkers tonight.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You sound like you know mister cee. :sas2: you be picking up those girls breh? Is that why you been visiting all those hood to hoods state to state huh? How was new orleans?

I knew something was odd about you when you were making threads about getting those sex party invites... come on, breh. I got time to roast fukkers tonight.

Extra $15 for 15 extra minutes of oral

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Extra $15 for 15 extra minutes of oral

Stop incriminating yourself. Buying sex is illegal within the confines of the city, breh. If you wanna have sex with the prostitute, you gotta be one too. Thats why your ass been going across the hudson on them road trips, i know... :sas2: the thrill of giving her the bills, huh.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Stop incriminating yourself. Buying sex is illegal within the confines of the city, breh. If you wanna have sex with the prostitute, you gotta be one too. Thats why your ass been going across the hudson on them road trips, i know... :sas2: the thrill of giving her the bills, huh.

just don’t pass down that prostitute culture to your sister you bi polar freak.