Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been preaching this shyt since i came to the coli.....black men are so beat down and broke that they cant even harm each other no more, their just gonna rise up....but thats the problem with the white man...hes too evil for his own good....they take everything u have and then come for the crumbs......many for us feel like we have nothing to live for and now that the crack game is dead that lil bit of hope nikkas in the hood had is gone....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That'll be bad for the black folks in Baltimore...... Why? If officers aren't present then the gangs will go "buck wild" on the residents.... Gangs aren't made up of noble men rather brutish, unintelligent men.....

Any Black person who chooses to side with gangs instead of law enforcement is ignorant....
:stopitslime: fukk outta here, the police arent a gang? the govt isnt a gang? this whole country and system is a corrupt cesspool....judgement is coming....the bible predicted it

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:wow: Baltimore

sorry for the brother who lost his life but this isn't a good look

they are about to reopen Guantonomo for these fools

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i been preaching this shyt since i came to the coli.....black men are so beat down and broke that they cant even harm each other no more, their just gonna rise up....but thats the problem with the white man...hes too evil for his own good....they take everything u have and then come for the crumbs......many for us feel like we have nothing to live for and now that the crack game is dead that lil bit of hope nikkas in the hood had is gone....

They've turned to lean,nowhere near the profit you can make from crack tho

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Baltimore

sorry for the brother who lost his life but this isn't a good look

they are about to reopen Guantonomo for these fools
u think the life they had prior was good bro? these ppl are disenfranchised.....so much so they dontt even have the dope game to give them some kind of hope

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We speak on the same thing at least 3 times a week and I'm really tired of it, like for real

There's no words or smiliies for me to use, as a young black man, to express how hard it is for me and people like me to be the way we are. Paying bills on time, paying taxes, having careers, going to work, getting educated, being non-violent and all around productive members of a society that wants us dead, caged up or tap dancing. Our hands are tied

It should not take this much fukking energy to be the way we are instead of the angry, hate-filled, violent nikkas that they imagine us to be. It shouldn't take so much energy for me to not want to unload on every pig, cac, or c00n I encounter, but it is. It's too much and it's mentally draining. I want to avoid news and the truth, but that's even worse. Being aware is a chore

I know for a fact that couldn't handle beiing apart of the protests, the marches, and the fake, redundant, pointless conversations about improving race relations because I wouldn't be able to contain myself from losing all sense and being that nikka that they can't wait to shoot.

Last edited: