Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
They bringing in the national guard,it's about to get ugly
The national guard threw gas cans in Ferguson. The night shift rioters picked the cans up and tossed them back.

Drug smugglers know that the cops are overextended tonight AND CURFEW IS NOT UNTIL TMRW. Expect much import/export action overnight in Baltimore warehouse and docks.

Kids with no school in the a.m. will stunt tonight.

The newly-united gangs will take action before curfew.

That mayor is really pretty, so I will excuse her lack of fukks given over this riot. Chick was unbothered. If the city is level at dawn, she will just shrug, yawn, and blame the media.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
my hood a crip hood yo...the hood i grew up in is blood and bgf or wat they call the family...its bloods and crips and bgf in baltimore yo just no flaggin really...nikkas stop flaggin 6-7 years ago...but wat u see is bloods crips n bgf together yo...i live in west baltimore right where this all happening yo...the only stores still open in my hood now is black owned and not being touched...all foreigners locked their stores n left...some ppl acting like they know whats goin on and whos who but bloods crips n bgf is here yo and truced up

Doesn't the BGF beef with bloods and crips plus muslims in B More. I thought the BGF in B-More was for older nikkas and not really a gang, while the YGF,was an off shoot for younger nikkas and was more of a gang.Although last I heard YGF is dead.

theskeep

Pro
Daps
bet you most of these nggz rioting got a pair of retro j's tho :mjpls:

stop making excuses for nggz bro:ufdup:

I love my people but these people aren't my people:sas2:

Ya, everybody gets all giddy on the internet when some shyt like this happens. I'm not associating myself with this dumb shyt. It's pointless violence, doesn't even begin to start a dialogue whatsoever.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Officer involved killings are reprehensible... but law enforcement serves a purpose... Do really want to be surrounded by this:

Yeah i do you bytch ass nikka..fukk u and them pigs..when black bodies stop dropping then the riots will cease...Marlo told you cop ass uncle toms...you want it one way...but it aint one way...

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Ya, everybody gets all giddy on the internet when some shyt like this happens. I'm not associating myself with this dumb shyt. It's pointless violence, doesn't even begin to start a dialogue whatsoever.
Explain how "dialogue" is less pointless than violence?

Who are they supposed to be having a dialogue with?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So what would begin to start dialogue?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dear Baltimore rioters,

I have yet to see a police station....a court house...or any government building burn to the ground. Cop cars don't count either. That life...you all ain't about.
u think police arent actively protecting these areas?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Dear Baltimore rioters,

I have yet to see a police station....a court house...or any government building burn to the ground. Cop cars don't count either. That life...you all ain't about.

that is against the very art of war. you dont openly go to where your enemy is strongest.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
u think police arent actively protecting these areas?

that is against the very art of war. you dont openly go to where your enemy is strongest.
If you're bout that life, you take the fight to the enemy, not private business's and innocent bystanders that have nothing to do with the problem.:stopitslime:
I can't respect it til we turn our anger against the state itself.:manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dear Baltimore rioters,

You the same c00n that was talking shyt in the Ferguson in the beginning. you go do it or stfu with you're punkass "Dear Baltimore rioters"

You c00ns always showup and fuk those hoes who dap you