Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is all one big tactic.

This is how the city, state and even federal government appeases black communities after an officer unfailry kill a black man. It's down to a science now.

Police are told to go and be punching bags, a lot of these businesses will be reimbursed for the stolen properties and damaged property.

Really wish Obama would go and give a speech now. I'm only saying this because people would stop rioting if Obama came down there gave a speech and met with community leaders for a couple of days.

Most whites will continue to see blacks as animals even thought this is all one big show being put on by (white) higher powers who are using angry youths to override the bigger issue of police brutality, which would normally lead to legislative change on how police officers treat black citizens.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I spend a pretty decent amount of time in B-More around young Blacks in this is the first I've heard about Crips and Bloods..

The BGF is a Westcoast prison gang that hasn't been active on a major level in over 30 years..

Watch them star mentioning fictional Black Panthers next..

:camby:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
bruh the BGF basically CONTROL the prison system on the east coast. those nikkas are powerful af. :what:
I think this is an exaggeration... I know they have some associates in Maryland but only a few hundred members nationwide..

Trust me I wish they were as big as the media claims.. We need large scale organization like that...

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I think this is an exaggeration... I know they have some associates in Maryland but only a few hundred members nationwide..

Trust me I wish they were as big as the media claims.. We need large scale organization like that...

that isnt a claim by the media, it's by people I actually know were in prison on the east coast lol.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
that isnt a claim by the media, it's by people I actually know were in prison on the east coast lol.
The point is they aren't an organization with the scope to wage war on a major city's police department... Especially with some imaginary Baltimore Crips and Bloods.. The media is creating a boogie man to justify Blacks getting killed by cops..

HiredGun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
my hood a crip hood yo...the hood i grew up in is blood and bgf or wat they call the family...its bloods and crips and bgf in baltimore yo just no flaggin really...nikkas stop flaggin 6-7 years ago...but wat u see is bloods crips n bgf together yo...i live in west baltimore right where this all happening yo...the only stores still open in my hood now is black owned and not being touched...all foreigners locked their stores n left...some ppl acting like they know whats goin on and whos who but bloods crips n bgf is here yo and truced up

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
lol look at how the military is talking.
"if my folks need to protect themselves"
"we have up to 5k troops to call up"

Lol man the military is not trained for crowd control, if they don't calm down they gon be killing nikkas :merchant:

Like they dont care about yall they tryna come here do their jobs and protect themselves they wont tolerate their people getting hurt.

HiredGun

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
bgf the strongest in baltimore...if u been out on the streets or locked up u that been common criminal knowledge for the past 10 years

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
u think the life they had prior was good bro? these ppl are disenfranchised.....so much so they dontt even have the dope game to give them some kind of hope

bet you most of these nggz rioting got a pair of retro j's tho :mjpls:

stop making excuses for nggz bro:ufdup:

I love my people but these people aren't my people:sas2: