Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Translation: We're putting a greenlight on every gang member we see.

Police use tactics like these so they can get more money and justify doing unconstitutional shyt. Gangs aren't teaming up to hunt them cuz theres no money in that.

And even if they were pretty sure the boys would be the last to know.

basically, they're cooking up shyt so they can do whatever. it's about to get serious. the police about to do their bullshyt and the media is adding fuel to the fire. fukk CNN, MSNBC AND THE MEDIA.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I'm an idiot? Oh, fukkboy you don't wanna go there. Also, I've been saying the same thing you moron. I said shyt won't change today in my new thread.

Now, go back to the fields and catch some chickens ya hea Chicken George :camby:

I'm saying white people in general are racist in this country and their views toward us will never change hence their racism will never go away...

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
CDfOfxRVIAAGAwj.jpg

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Watching the Ferguson chapter of this story & now this I can almost literally see how the Nazis got away with segregating an entire portion of the community. When the ppl don't control the police force it's nothing for them to roll up like a pseudo-army and force folks into a corner. ANd, sidebar again, I'm convinced cameras where made for black folk. They love recording us and watching us :ld:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
if you were in Baltimore and the cops started to take down suspected bloods and crips, how would they be able to tell you're not one of them?

:lupe:
like they would do anything that they haven't been doing already. An innocent black man and a gang affiliated black man all look the same to them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Peaceful and not riddled with crime and deviancy; 40%+ of the households comprise of married couples; a place where children do not suffer from ptsd....

We know the crime rates....

:bryan::camby: You mean those neighborhoods where children are getting shot inside there classrooms by Emokids and psychopaths or being molested at home? ...Nah, no ptsd there.