Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You the same c00n that was talking shyt in the Ferguson in the beginning. you go do it or stfu with you're punkass "Dear Baltimore rioters"

You c00ns always showup and fuk those hoes who dap you
The ferguson rioters played their hand to soon, and I stand by that. This is different.
I support the public demonstrations of frustration and outrage in Baltimore, I just wish it was directed at the oppressors and their property.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:duck:

Besides, no one stands a chance against the biggest government funded gang in the country.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The ferguson rioters played their hand to soon, and I stand by that. This is different.
I support the public demonstrations of frustration and outrage in Baltimore, I just wish it was directed at the oppressors and their property.
They would if they understood economics but let's be real, the police are blocking any profitable side. No shots fired in Fed Hill, Hampden, Mt. Vernon, or Fells Point. Cops all over there. They serve and protect white supremacy.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Gangs should invest in ground to air artilery.
Without aerial superiority the pigs can't see you, or coordinate very well at all. Its rather ridiculous how enept they are without aerial coverage.

Only one gang would need to down one news copter, or near miss it, and the mere threat of ground to air would make all news copters have to back off for the forseeable future. If it became a thing, news choppers would be removed from the scenero and have to stop providing pigs with aerial help.

Alot of the live chases and searches are aided by intel pigs get through news copters in direct contact with LEO.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Its obviously :duck:

but

tumblr_nc0wv1gk3q1qdie0jo1_500.gif

what a song

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
that is against the very art of war. you dont openly go to where your enemy is strongest.

Yeah. The cops aren't killing armed black soldiers. They are outnumbering and surrounding then murdering unarmed blacks in handpicked locations at oppitune times.
Pristine strategy to decimate your enemy.

Why a person would attack an armed cop on patrol with a partner when that same cop lets his guard down later when he has to go home and sleep, or pick up dinner for his wife, or pick up his kids from school is truely baffling.

Its like people don't have the internet. Its not hard to locate people's home address in 2015.
Cops are on facebook just like everybody else.

When I see people attack armed cops that is just crazy to me.

Once in awhile a Chris Dorner comes along and changes the bell curve but no one takes notes.

Maybe Hilary will change things. :troll: