Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Cacs in there can't believe it.

I'm just wowed at the white lady saving the white dude who is hulking up and is two times bigger than her. :dead:

Those whites are so oblivious to whats going on around them! :laff:

This is akin to the Nazi's acting like life was great, until bombs started dropping in their backyards back in world war 2. Cac's oblivious to the realities of the world, thanks to CNN, FOX, and MSNBC keeping them "informed."

Eventually these cacs will be startled from their slumber. Can't live in fantasy land forever.

At the end of the day I BLAME OBAMA FOR THIS. That so called black man could end this unrest TODAY if he forced the justice department to prosecute these killer racist cops, but he cowers and does nothing. Forcing the voiceless youth to rise up. Sad and disgusting failure by this black president and the primary reason he is an absolute failure in my book.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If only Black Gangs did unify to take out the real ENEMY:pacspit:

...this is PIGS Propaganda to justify their more sinister plan ahead:demonic:

Since when Black Guerilla Family, Bloods, Crips become mainstream media's focal point:duck:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gang Members threatens the PIGs, then get on national TV and call for calm; if they only had the same restraint for their own people:lupe:

...and, their not even covering their faces:patrice:

I don't know what to make of this FUKKERY:what: