Podcaster Murdered by Crazed Fan Who Stalked Her Across the Country

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
It’s of course the looney bins fault, but she was leading him on. At some point you have to realize where it’s headed when it escalates beyond casual convo and he’s driving cross country and sending you shyt. Only you can protect yourself. Windows and doors locked. Arm yourself. Tell your husband you had a relationship with a guy that’s now stalking you. She did none of that

Alright, we'll have to agree to disagree.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Why was she texting him? Was it about business?

If it was, the husband was supposed to have been more on point. Prolly didn't put up any type of defense in that translucent ass home. No firearms too I assume.

If it wasn't, then fukk that bytch. Rip to the husband. She brought this chaos upon them tryna play on a sucker. Got em both caught up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I find out a stalker is after a female member of my family, and I would literally kidnap and torture him. I would do some straight demonic things to him for weeks without end. Maybe months.

After that, well.... :manny:

All imma say is im a lil crazy. Don't bring that energy over here or you're gonna make me have to go to a very dark place.
Ok I let the first few go but this one actually made me lol

Some of you need to stfu.

Not having proper home security is the unfortunate flaw here. But all that ‘I woulda killed him when I found out :yeshrug:‘ man please y’all sound like jada droppin refrigerators on nggas head

None of you were killing this man. You’d be in jail the rest of your life. This isn’t fukking Taken and no one would give you a pass for defending your family if you killed him without eminent danger :beli:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
they became friends

repeatedly contact Sadeghi by text and over the phone

the pair met in person in 2022, and how Sadeghi hid some of their interactions from her husband.
I don’t think it’s disrespectful to the deceased to gather facts and try to discern what happened. All of the passages above are very key to determining what happened. It doesn’t mean he was ‘led on’ or that they had an affair, but it does establish that he was more than say a stalker that J lo or some celeb has who never met them. They actually met.

Also very important: the podcast name hasn’t been released and a quick search doesn’t show it’s been found out. If it was a popular podcast, people —-Reddit for sure—-would have found it. That taken into account that he actually met her and had her info, this is far less a case of ‘podcast listener kills the podcaster’, and more a case of ‘crazy ex-acquaintance/friend (I’ll stop there out of respect) kills woman after they have a falling out…and she happened to podcast on the side’

Last edited: