Podcaster Murdered by Crazed Fan Who Stalked Her Across the Country

concise

Veteran
Daps
Looks like she ran a yoga/massage business. So it wasnt hard for her "fans" to meet her. You could literally get an oil massage from her for like 150. So I could see how some crazy ass dude would get infatuated.

That's a different person with the same name.

This is the victim

NYPICHPDPICT000008045906.jpg

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Looks like she ran a yoga/massage business. So it wasnt hard for her "fans" to meet her. You could literally get an oil massage from her for like 150. So I could see how some crazy ass dude would get infatuated.

She doesn’t look 33
I don’t think that’s her

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I let the first few go but this one actually made me lol

Some of you need to stfu.

Not having proper home security is the unfortunate flaw here. But all that ‘I woulda killed him when I found out :yeshrug:‘ man please y’all sound like jada droppin refrigerators on nggas head

None of you were killing this man. You’d be in jail the rest of your life. This isn’t fukking Taken and no one would give you a pass for defending your family if you killed him without eminent danger :beli:
Everybody on the internet is Liam Neeson from Taken when it comes to the women in their life but we never see these retaliations play out in the news:mjlol:

Nikkas got vivid imaginations when describing what they'd do to someone but in the face of these situations most nikkas gonna let go and let God:mjlol:

"A nikka fukk with MY girl he getting boiled in a cauldron of grits fukkin wit me" ass nikkas

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Everybody on the internet is Liam Neeson from Taken when it comes to the women in their life but we never see these retaliations play out in the news:mjlol:

Nikkas got vivid imaginations when describing what they'd do to someone but in the face of these situations most nikkas gonna let go and let God:mjlol:

"A nikka fukk with MY girl he getting boiled in a cauldron of grits fukkin wit me" ass nikkas

OTF :demonic:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
How'd he get her actual address to begin with?
Most likely he knew at minimum what state and city she was in. She connected with the guy via Tech Advice and given that I think both were Persian, she probably was far too loose with her personal info as (at minimum) she was trying to put one of her Countrymen on.

Even if she didnt tell him, its honestly not hard to find that info.. IF you have someones legal name and phone number, online services like spokeo can get crazy accurate info on you especially if a hunter is willing to pay the 50ish bucks for a subscription. I myself have used Spokeo free tier and other open source intelligence (like facebook, linkedn, google search) to gather info on chicks im dating so im not walking into any traps and Im not a obsessive psycho so imagine someone with the tools and intent.

Its pretty spooky when you think about it.