Podcaster Murdered by Crazed Fan Who Stalked Her Across the Country

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to Zohreh and her husband, Mohammed.

The husband wasn't suspecting that coward to climb through a window at night and gun him and his wife down.

:francis:
With all respect to the victims:

The wife clearly stated in a report that she feared for her life.

The stalker sat outside their home regularly.

It is a man’s job to take action to protect her. In this case the action is

A) either he gets a baseball bat and beats the man until he would never dare come back
B) he finds someone to make sure this man gets the message that coming there again, would be the biggest mistake of his life

But, not doing anything, letting your wife go through this without taking any action - that just does not seem like the action most conducive to this ending well.

With a psychopath and laws that say first the psychopath has to commit a crime.. there is no safety in waiting.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I would of had motion cameras everywhere and a ar15 in my hands just sitting around waiting for him to break in
Word. I’m reading this story and thinking yo you lived in a spot worth $1.6 million and you didn’t even have cameras, motion activated floodlights or sensors on your windows.

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
RIP to the victims

To protect and serve. Where was the protection. Dude was literally sitting outside her house, regularlly.

The fool who posted the IG of a totally different person, and people talking like the victim (or the IG person) was a prostitute.. are you ok? Just spreading false information and making random conclusions.

It is obvious to everyone that her befriending him and meeting him in real life, ultimately led to this, but of course she had zero idea this person was a stalker or killer.

We don’t know all the details, but whatever they are: it is sad this lady and her husband had to pay for the insanity of this stalker.

May they RIP.

And the police is absolutely useless.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
RIP to the victims

To protect and serve. Where was the protection. Dude was literally sitting outside her house, regularlly.

The fool who posted the IG of a totally different person, and people talking like the victim (or the IG person) was a prostitute.. are you ok? Just spreading false information and making random conclusions.

It is obvious to everyone that her befriending him and meeting him in real life, ultimately led to this, but of course she had zero idea this person was a stalker or killer.

We don’t know all the details, but whatever they are: it is sad this lady and her husband had to pay for the insanity of this stalker.

May they RIP.

And the police is absolutely useless.
What EXACTLY were they supposed to do in this instance?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Idiots ITT acting like there's a logical way to deal with illogical stalkers. I don't care if she was fukking this dude behind her husbands back, he broke into her house and killed them. Stop trying to work on your red pill talking points and figuring out a way to blame her :why: incel ass losers
These manosphere weirdos will eventually ITT find a way to make the murderer into the victim, because they relate way more to the murderer than they do the victim. These are the same folks that make up stories about 10’s of people chanting “Free Top G” at Buffalo Wild Wings

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Court records obtained by DailyMail.com describe how the pair met in person in 2022, and how Sadeghi hid some of their interactions from her husband.

Khodakaramrezaei befriended Sadeghi in the online chat room in late 2021. Lowe said the two met up in person last summer before the contacts escalated into harassing phone calls and threats in the fall. At one point he showed up at their home unwanted with flowers, Lowe said.

Sadeghi tried to cut off contact with Khodakaramrezaei but harassment continued, so she contacted police in December and again in January after his actions intensified

I don't think so. Some people are just batshyt crazy.

The victims installed security cameras and did "everything they possibly could" to protect themselves, he said.

The police chief explained the wife and suspect met on an app called Clubhouse, a podcast chat app for people looking for employment in the tech industry. Green said when things escalated, she filed the no-contact order against him to "disengage." Because of his profession as a trucker, officers were unable to locate him and serve the protection order.

According to the protection order against him, the woman met him in June of 2022 and the constant and harassing messages and calls started shortly after. The order claims that Khodakaramrezaei would leave several messages a day and a week, and would contact friends of the woman. He also was able to obtain her address and the addresses of her friends, despite never being told them, according to the order.

It is believed that Mr. Khodakaramrezaei was a listener to the audio stream featuring Ms. Sadeghi and later began communicating with her. They eventually became friends, until his actions escalated and she sought a no-contact order against him, the police said.

His interest in Ms. Sadeghi was made clear by messages he had sent her. “One message suggested he would love her forever and would burn himself in front of her house,” Chief Lowe said.

According to the authorities, Mr. Khodakaramrezaei had harassed Ms. Sadeghi over the phone for months, even calling her more than 100 times in one day.

“There were instances where the individual did show up at the location previously, bearing gifts,” the chief said, referring to Mr. Khodakaramrezaei. “There were items, I’ll say items of affection, gifts, that were mailed to the victim.”

Several times, he threatened to burn himself outside her home if she didn't see him.

"He said the only way he would stop contacting me is if he died. That is also in the voice messages he keeps sending me, that he won’t let me go and the only thing that will make all this stop is if he killed himself or died," the woman wrote in her petition to get the no-contact order.

Court records from Texas show Khodakaramrezaei leaves behind a 7-year-old daughter, who is living with his ex-wife.

Documents for the petition for the no-contact order indicated that Khodakaramrezaei has a history of domestic violence with his ex-wife.

Mr. Khodakaramrezaei once followed Ms. Sadeghi to a conference in Denver near the end of 2022 and visited her home the night before the shooting, the chief said.

Ms. Sadeghi contacted the police in January, and the department assigned the case to an investigator, but the police could not easily locate Mr. Khodakaramrezaei.

It was not until March that a judge issued a temporary protection order forbidding Mr. Khodakaramrezaei from contacting Ms. Sadeghi. The order, however, had not yet been served as of Friday.

Investigators had been attempting to find Mr. Khodakaramrezaei so that the police could arrest him, Chief Lowe said.

concise

Veteran
Daps
the only way to deal with a crazy stalker is to kill them immediately
police are useless while the stalker is just buying time before the inevitable murder-suicide happens

I tried googling various versions of stalkers being murdered and got no hits.

:francis:

Seems like a case of certain crazy energies knowing who is and isn't likely to fight back.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Idiots ITT acting like there's a logical way to deal with illogical stalkers. I don't care if she was fukking this dude behind her husbands back, he broke into her house and killed them. Stop trying to work on your red pill talking points and figuring out a way to blame her :why: incel ass losers
You a whole clown