Podcaster Murdered by Crazed Fan Who Stalked Her Across the Country

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So? She's sells a service smh and he was probably a customer. How does that justify this?

Making mountains out of molehills while disrespecting the dead :scust:
im not justifying it, im telling you what probably happened, he got feelings and she wasnt down and got murdered

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
“Sells a service” is one way to put it

Even if she was a hoe, does a hoe deserved to get murdered? Y'all are wild and have no proof

im not justifying it, im telling you what probably happened, he got feelings and she wasnt down and got murdered

You don't know shyt, like I don't. This man was harassing and stalking her. You're putting the onus on her. Seek god.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Even if she was a hoe, does a hoe deserved to get murdered? Y'all are wild and have no proof

You don't know shyt, like I don't. This man was harassing and stalking her. You're putting the onua on her. Seek god.
Who’s saying she deserved it? But she’s selling “sessions” to dudes and communicating with creeps on the side, long term, hiding it from her husband. It gets to the point this guy is parking on your street and you leave windows open? Couldn’t have been more sloppy. As easily prevented as it gets

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
patrice-oneal-creepy-sip-patrice-patrice-oneal-creepysip-patrice-oneal.gif

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Who’s saying she deserved it? But she’s selling “sessions” to dudes and communicating with creeps on the side, long term, hiding it from her husband. It gets to the point this guy is parking on your street and you leave windows open? Couldn’t have been more sloppy. As easily prevented as it gets

You're a cool breh but I disagree. You are in fact saying she lead to her own demise. How about that psycho currycac? No mention of him but of her sloppiness (Which I will grant you, I would have things differently).

At the end of the day he went into her house and choose to commit murder. If she was proactive, he could have still potentially got at her.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't know shyt, like I don't. This man was harassing and stalking her. You're putting the onus on her. Seek god.
im not, the reality is its a fuked up situation. what happened absolutely sucks, nobody helped those 2 against that weirdo

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Looks like she ran a yoga/massage business. So it wasnt hard for her "fans" to meet her. You could literally get an oil massage from her for like 150. So I could see how some crazy ass dude would get infatuated.

I don't think that this is the same woman. Just a coincidence that they have the same name.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
You're a cool breh but I disagree. You are in fact saying she lead to her own demise. How about that psycho currycac? No mention of him but of her sloppiness (Which I will grant you, I would have things differently).

At the end of the day he went into her house and choose to commit murder. If she was proactive, he could have still potentially got at her.
It’s of course the looney bins fault, but she was leading him on. At some point you have to realize where it’s headed when it escalates beyond casual convo and he’s driving cross country and sending you shyt. Only you can protect yourself. Windows and doors locked. Arm yourself. Tell your husband you had a relationship with a guy that’s now stalking you. She did none of that

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

That poster is white

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If so then my bad. Seen everybody saying RIP. and I don't see anybody else with that name who's an "influencer".
Yeah, I believe that this is the woman that was killed:

SC-Zohreh-Sadeghi-Comp-copy.jpg

She has a LinkedIn profile and the location says Kirkland, WA (which is close to Redmond) and that her job is listed as "software engineer". So I think it matches up.

Anyways, RIP to her regardless