Podcaster Murdered by Crazed Fan Who Stalked Her Across the Country

Daps
Ok I let the first few go but this one actually made me lol

Some of you need to stfu.

Not having proper home security is the unfortunate flaw here. But all that ‘I woulda killed him when I found out :yeshrug:‘ man please y’all sound like jada droppin refrigerators on nggas head

None of you were killing this man. You’d be in jail the rest of your life. This isn’t fukking Taken and no one would give you a pass for defending your family if you killed him without eminent danger :beli:

Mess around and get took off the board stalking my sister or wife, breh. It is what it is. :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
RIP to the victims

To protect and serve. Where was the protection. Dude was literally sitting outside her house, regularlly.

The fool who posted the IG of a totally different person, and people talking like the victim (or the IG person) was a prostitute.. are you ok? Just spreading false information and making random conclusions.

It is obvious to everyone that her befriending him and meeting him in real life, ultimately led to this, but of course she had zero idea this person was a stalker or killer.

We don’t know all the details, but whatever they are: it is sad this lady and her husband had to pay for the insanity of this stalker.

May they RIP.

And the police is absolutely useless.
All redmond pd cares about is shoplifters fakkit asses wanted to haul my 60+ yr old lady friend to jail...bytch asses will popup to target or kohl's real quick.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Ok I let the first few go but this one actually made me lol

Some of you need to stfu.

Not having proper home security is the unfortunate flaw here. But all that ‘I woulda killed him when I found out :yeshrug:‘ man please y’all sound like jada droppin refrigerators on nggas head

None of you were killing this man. You’d be in jail the rest of your life. This isn’t fukking Taken and no one would give you a pass for defending your family if you killed him without eminent danger :beli:

I'll take my chances in court.

And some of us have military training and experience, so yes, this is Taken. :youngsabo:

Rather rot in prison with a new wife (double entendre :dame:) than rot in the ground cold anyways. :yeshrug:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
shyt I got multiple video cameras around my house that are motion activated and my front door even the police can't knock down without spending minutes trying to break it down plus I got hidden rooms in my house so if the feds or a nikka trying to break in good luck

Son Goku

Daps
Your Asian wife would cook the Strays

YARN | Got his ass! | Friday After Next (2002) | Video clips by quotes |  b0c593a6 | 紗

I see I'm not the only one with military precision. :picard: Repped. :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'll take my chances in court.

And some of us have military training and experience, so yes, this is Taken. :youngsabo:

Rather rot in prison with a new wife (double entendre :dame:) than rot in the ground cold anyways. :yeshrug:
:wtf:I don’t think ‘pause’ can justify this bruh and I don’t even wanna know. You got it

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Idiots ITT acting like there's a logical way to deal with illogical stalkers. I don't care if she was fukking this dude behind her husbands back, he broke into her house and killed them. Stop trying to work on your red pill talking points and figuring out a way to blame her :why: incel ass losers
I'm so damn glad I'm not the only person who sees it. These dudes....

Son Goku

Daps
:wtf:I don’t think ‘pause’ can justify this bruh and I don’t even wanna know. You got it

I didn't say pause, I used the :dame: smiley for a reason. :ufdup:

You'd rather be in the ground dead than in prison, that's your prerogative. :yeshrug:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Most likely he knew at minimum what state and city she was in. She connected with the guy via Tech Advice and given that I think both were Persian, she probably was far too loose with her personal info as (at minimum) she was trying to put one of her Countrymen on.

Even if she didnt tell him, its honestly not hard to find that info.. IF you have someones legal name and phone number, online services like spokeo can get crazy accurate info on you especially if a hunter is willing to pay the 50ish bucks for a subscription. I myself have used Spokeo free tier and other open source intelligence (like facebook, linkedn, google search) to gather info on chicks im dating so im not walking into any traps and Im not a obsessive psycho so imagine someone with the tools and intent.

Its pretty spooky when you think about it.
Yea Law & Order had an episode about stuff like this.