Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why you arguing with a stan? We all heard the same record. Breh is trying rewrite what we hear.
As soon as a nikka call it what it is they you a stan :mjlol:

FPS was probably the first Drake song I listened to in a year… and Like That the first time in 3 or 4 years for Kenneth

But yall reppin tf out some of the most mid-ish shyt ever created so who’s really the stan?

Just say yall don’t like the nikka for his skin complexion, his soft music, success, playing with bytches, etc. etc and stop with the mental gymnastics. We all know what it really is

Telling the truth be like staring into the sun for a lot of yall stans… hard to do

The album thread was literally 3 pages back when I bumped it up earlier:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah and this summary doesn't reek of bias
Bias for J.Cole more than anything… nikka didn’t even do nothing but give a compliment :mjlol:

Then this long-lunged leprechaun decides to form like Voltron with some nikkas crying over females despite all the foul shyt they say/write about females. :gucci:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Bias for J.Cole more than anything… nikka didn’t even do nothing but give a compliment :mjlol:

Then this long-lunged leprechaun decides to form like Voltron with some nikkas crying over females despite all the foul shyt they say/write about females. :gucci:
Vole brought it on himself. Been Sneak dissing and asking for smoke for like 2 years. Kendrick gave it and he tucked himself back in his little hole

Light pack :russell:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
All of this shyt is goofy as fukk

All of these niiggas used the drake stimulus package to boost their numbers and pockets

But it’s really some hoe shyt if they were feeling some kind of way all this time, but didn’t say anything just to get their money right and now they are jumping on a bandwagon

I’m not picking a side is corny as fukk but so is all this animosity towards him when he helped all of them out too

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
All of this shyt is goofy as fukk

All of these niiggas used the drake stimulus package to boost their numbers and pockets

But it’s really some hoe shyt if they were feeling some kind of way all this time, but didn’t say anything just to get their money right and now they are jumping on a bandwagon

I’m not picking a side is corny as fukk but so is all this animosity towards him when he helped all of them out too
Foh. It's the Jew stimulus package and Drake should be lucky nikkas let him rock this long.

. Also the intro is from a Richard Prior movie where he was a conman hiding behind the curtain.
:dwillhuh: You mean... The Wiz? Did you just call The Wiz "a Richard Pryor movie"?! Lawd Jesus. :snoop:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wasn’t he in it ?
48503aa6c4a09e32bea8dba6346f5c53.gif

I don't even know where to start with this. Muthafukking Michael Jackson was in it! fukking Diana Ross! Lena Horne!! Do you know any black Americans at all??!! Ever been a regular in a black American home?? :what:

This the shyt Kendrick Lamar is talking about!!!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
48503aa6c4a09e32bea8dba6346f5c53.gif

I don't even know where to start with this. Muthafukking Michael Jackson was in it! fukking Diana Ross! Lena Horne!! Do you know any black Americans at all??!! Ever been a regular in a black American home?? :what:

This the shyt Kendrick Lamar is talking about!!!

your issue with me is because I called you out for MAGA and get at you several times. Hop off now. This is not about you.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
All i know drake been talking bad about Kendrick for years since he was on espn who didn’t let marcellus and max play that clip..

Drake been malibu in the hood ever since every year trying to get close to the nikkas and have continue even at 40 years old to stay in the middle school/high school range of music..

Drake dont know what he wants to be and just like his fans

J Cole is cool, but he’s a flip flopper,,, one minute early on he wants to be the next nas, then the mumble rap south took off/drill Chicago took off then he tried to wiggle his way in that arena and was still dope, but I have no clue why and him Kendrick had anything.. it was just competition on Kendrick part because kendrick isn’t trying to be buddy buddy with all these nikkas

Kendrick is just Kendrick and stays in his own lane, but Drake just like jayz feeling himself among these trash lil durk artist and Kendrick and pusha t put him in his place as a pop artist

Tapp

All Star
Daps
Summary is these nggas been taking shots at each other for a decade but when it comes down to it.

1.) J Cole is a generational talent but too much of a nice guy

2.) Kendrick is #1 in this whole thing

3.) Drake is a interloper and colonizer , doesn’t write his rhymes nor takes care of his son

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bro.... This mess is the lamest thing I've ever seen.
These dudes are so unproblematic.
These are good kids lol.

This is like me watching dudes in private schools throwing up gang signs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all started this "beef" just as fake friendly competition, and to get attention for their projects.

What real beef do this guy's have...like seriously.

All I need is pusha T to get involved and this would be like the corny nikka royal rumble

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
your issue with me is because I called you out for MAGA and get at you several times. Hop off now. This is not about you.
:what: No, my continuing issue with you is you steady speaking on shyt about which you obviously have no clue, incl our politics and our culture.

nikka said 'a Richard Pryor movie.' :deadrose:A cult classic with some of the biggest stars on the planet and this nikka said 'a Richard Pryor movie.' :snoop:

And I'm extending grace to you that you don't even realize because you spelled his fukking name wrong too.