Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Your man is a half Cac pretending he’s street.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Ol’ rental piru looking boy…

bTlp0v.gif

I wonder how much Drake paid all them cats to be in the video. He probably had a catering crew off camera to feed everyone.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, you're extending the timeline to try to move the goalpost for Kenny

Nobody was in 2023-2024 thinking about a Drake/Kendrick Lamar beef :mjlol:

And why did he diss J.Cole then:jbhmm:
Because Cole is standing next to the guy who just dissed him on his latest album.

You must be a different kind of guy if your good friends hang out with your rivals. Cole caught a diss but it wasn't disrespectful

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can't hold your hand brother. You just came Into this for daps and have no clue what's going on
so there wasn’t a diss… shocking

This is TheColi’s version of Ether… embarrassing :mjlol:

He even sounded like a Coli nikka on that long winded shyt… was the equivalent of writing an essay on here:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This entire beef is wack and people dissecting every aspect of it and whining that follow ups didn't come out fast enough made it that way

Lets keep it a buck....this is a do over of Canibus/LL which honestly had a stupid cause of the battle (a tattoo :dame: ). In this case:

• Canibus got a better record deal
  • Canibus is not from Canada
  • LL is from Canada
  • Canibus's music doesn't scare the hoes
  • 4321= FPS
  • 2nd Round Knockout= Like That
  • The Ripper Strikes Back= Push Ups

:manny:Nothing changes except the characters and luck in this story called life.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did Drake fukk with Metro Boomin chick is why everyone turned against him?
Him or Futures supposedly…

Mr. “Chase a check, never chase a bytch” in his feelings over a chick is wild

Especially seeing how many baby mothers he got and got Russ got his son calling him daddy:gucci:

Hiphop wildin right now. nikkas did whole albums with brehs stimulus :wow:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:
This post reeks of drake dikkriding sheesh