Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:what: No, my continuing issue with you is you steady speaking on shyt about which you obviously have no clue, incl our politics and our culture.

nikka said 'a Richard Pryor movie.' :deadrose:A cult classic with some of the biggest stars on the planet and this nikka said 'a Richard Pryor movie.' :snoop:

And I'm extending grace to you that you don't even realize because you spelled his fukking name wrong too.
:mjlol: :russ:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Whats so funny about Drake

Dude is just like chris brown… u didn’t grow up in the streets

And this nikka got money, homes, cars, can travel anywhere and have almost any chicks..

But i literally seen this nikka go out his way to take pictures of him in marcy projects, the hoods of LA and everywhere to fit in

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Foh. It's the Jew stimulus package and Drake should be lucky nikkas let him rock this long.

:dwillhuh: You mean... The Wiz? Did you just call The Wiz "a Richard Pryor movie"?! Lawd Jesus. :snoop:

he should be lucky… :russ:

If anything this lame ass shiit just exposed rap even more the fact they let this Canadian faggit run this shyt for over a decade…

These niiggas all used drake and now they all ganging up.

Whole shyt is goofy

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1ea42818-7930-46b6-845a-082ca2cff3d8.gif

Great thread brehs, keep it coming

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These dudes are so unproblematic.

That’s where you’re wrong regarding Kendrick Lamar.

Each member of Black Hippy was from an active neighborhood and affiliated. If you don’t know what you’re listening to, it’ll go over your head.

Jay Rock = Bounty Hunters
Schoolboy Q = 52 Hoover
Kendrick = WS Piru
Ab Soul = East Coast Crip

You can’t claim a hood in your raps out here and not actually be from it.

Kendrick is from this…

Don’t let the deep introspection fool you. He’s about it.

IMG-7598.webp

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That’s where you’re wrong regarding Kendrick Lamar.

Each member of Black Hippy was from an active neighborhood and affiliated. If you don’t know what you’re listening to, it’ll go over your head.

Jay Rock = Bounty Hunters
Schoolboy Q = 52 Hoover
Kendrick = WS Piru
Ab Soul = East Coast Crip

You can’t claim a hood in your raps out here and not actually be from it.

Kendrick is from this…

Don’t let the deep introspection fool you. He’s about it.

IMG-7598.webp

Fan fiction

Bruh... Lil bro ain't busting his gun, he ain't stabbing no nikka, he ain't robbin no nikka.

Respectfully, You put him in a box with a nikka like 50cent, he's gonna be washing draws

all them nikkaz are regular nikkaz who got decent talent and a machine behind them.

nobody is gonna get clapped up behind this, smacked, nothing...
Thats what makes the other rap beefs stand out.
the seriousness behind it.

nobody can even give you a clear answer on what they "beefin" over cause it's nothing there. And it just might be them trying to be competitive.

or some lil kid bullsh*t, featuring over hyped artists

this sh*t ain't that serious.

But my badd... Y'all enjoy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Him or Futures supposedly…

Mr. “Chase a check, never chase a bytch” in his feelings over a chick is wild

Especially seeing how many baby mothers he got and got Russ got his son calling him daddy:gucci:

Hiphop wildin right now. nikkas did whole albums with brehs stimulus :wow:
Never play with your friends women. Even side pieces. It's just an unwritten rule. It creates unhealthy competition among brothers

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Fan fiction

this sh*t ain't that serious.

Ok…

They was just playing that day, huh.

If you can’t look at the timeline and see it, I don’t know what to tell you. There’s street organizations BEHIND Drake. There’s street organizations behind Kendrick. 1 of those 2 MCs has a first hand perspective and the other doesn’t.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ok…

They was just playing that day, huh.

If you can’t look at the timeline and see it, I don’t know what to tell you. There’s street shyt BEHIND Drake. There’s street organizations behind Kendrick. 1 of those 2 MCs has a first hand perspective and the other doesn’t.

Gotcha...

I feel you bother

Drake is more than likely being extorted.
Kendrick and Jcole don't pop no major shyt. Which keeps them out of alot of "dangers".

Allot of them dudes grow up around gangs because that's just the lifestyle out there.
But they're not actual gangstaz.

But you're free to believe whatever my brother

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm not sure what ur showing me brother

Exactly.

Which is why you believe this battle doesn’t have the potential to turn into Tupac vs Biggie. Tupac wasn’t shooting at Biggie and vice versa, it was the people around them.

There’s bad blood between the organizations behind these people and it doesn’t take much for shyt to go bad quickly.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Gotcha...

I feel you bother

Drake is more than likely being extorted.
Kendrick and Jcole don't pop no major shyt. Which keeps them out of alot of "dangers".

Allot of them dudes grow up around gangs because that's just the lifestyle out there.
But they're not actual gangstaz.

But you're free to believe whatever my brother

I’m out here.

:mjlol:

It’s not what you think it is with just growing up in a neighborhood and putting certain images in your videos and saying certain things in your music that only certain people will understand.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Which is why you believe this battle doesn’t have the potential to turn into Tupac vs Biggie. Tupac wasn’t shooting at Biggie and vice versa, it was the people around them.

There’s bad blood between the organizations behind these people and it doesn’t take much for shyt to go bad quickly.

I said I didn't know what you were showing me because the other part of your post didn't show up. Lol

But yea... Nah

When someone really believes something, there's no way to tell them ... It's not what they think it is.

You win, my good brother