Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Drake "won". Anything Kendrick does is overrated and overblown by his internet dixriders. JCole popped shyt then apologized smh lol

The whole battle between them was overall weak, but the media tryna blowing up.

Breh I’m not even a fan of rap now but Kendrick diss killed Drake.

He made his diss track 6 mns. A clear shot at Drake being from the 6

He made fun of Drake made up person an including fake abs, surgeries and liposuction. He got even made fun of Drake accent saying crodie and rapped like Wayne to poke fun at Drake saying he’s signed to neggas too.

Nah bro way too many layers.

Negga killed Drake with the pushing T line. Drake had never had such a clever line in any of his disses. Well let’s hope Drake responds then

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:
Incorrect

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
One of the weakest 'beefs' in a while. No one's heart is truly in this and it shows.

Better for everyone if this is put to bed and everybody moves on.

Both artists are too big for this to affect either of them if we're being honest. Gone are the days a rapper could get sonned and be forever humbled. Or radio DJs be dropping disses live on the radio and you hear it fresh that evening.

I know a lot of Coli heads want Drake out the paint something serious, but let's be realistic that ain't happening. And that's what makes this a boring battle as they can't look at this impartially.

So what is the entire point of this tomfoolery?

:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This post reeks of drake dikkriding sheesh
Is this NOT what happened? :mjlol:

Where was the lie?

Coli nikkas down bad… even some of yall heroes (Cam, Mase, Giliie, Akademics) said it was mid.

Just admit that it took damn near 3 weeks to get a Coli-post-like response and keep it moving:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh I’m not even a fan of rap now but Kendrick diss killed Drake.

He made his diss track 6 mns. A clear shot at Drake being from the 6

He made fun of Drake made up person an including fake abs, surgeries and liposuction. He got even made fun of Drake accent saying crodie and rapped like Wayne to poke fun at Drake saying he’s signed to neggas too.

Nah bro way too many layers.

Negga killed Drake with the pushing T line. Drake had never had such a clever line in any of his disses. Well let’s hope Drake responds then
Again.. this is Nas level Ether to these nikkas:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Someone who got called out for being fake (half black, grew up around whites, only started using slang as an adult and said ni99er with the hard R) won? How?

Explain, please.

Not only that, but he’s a bytch behind the scenes calling for cease and desist on songs and blocking radio play?

Ross even shytted in that.

Why you arguing with a stan? We all heard the same record. Breh is trying rewrite what we hear.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Again.. this is Nas level Ether to these nikkas:mjlol:

Bro Kendrick delivered. I’d be more inclined to defend my CCC negga Ricky and say he dropped a classic. None of these neggas paying my bills breh lmao

Drake got cooked. It happens. He needs to get the avengers of writers in the lab and cook up something.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why you arguing with a stan? We all heard the same record. Breh is trying rewrite what we hear.

Oh he’s a Drake Stan lol.

Kendrick even told the negga he got more in the chamber for him. Also the intro is from a Richard Prior movie where he was a conman hiding behind the curtain.

The name Euphoria refers to the show which Drake is an executive producer of. I’m guessing he did it because of the teen sex scenes and the critics the show received for the promotion of drug use and teen sex.

That’s just a much clever diss than Drake straight up putting rumors and telling these neggas he’s mad.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:
Yeah and this summary doesn't reek of bias

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I been lost as hell, and there's so many other variables.

Wtf is going on with Future and Metro Boomin :dahell:

How did Rick Ross get in the mix with those nose job jokes? :dahell:

I been seeing it but I don't have the energy or interest to find out. shyt feels like a wild goose chase as it is :camby:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
On the contrary you sound like a young nikka

I knew it was ov when youngin told me he tryna get into the beef but den security guard heard me playin euphoria leaving out the gate and was like “Kendrick, right? Kendrick, right? Drake ain’t seein him.”