Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He was hinting at a song Drake had vocals on with French Montana that he didn’t want his shyt on.

Thats why Ross unfollowed him, had nothing to do with this shyt :mjlol:

Ross had nothing to do with Like That.. this was before Liked that even dropped… so it was told:hubie:
You think it’s the first time Drake pulled this shyt? He’s a whole ho. Just look at your man breh.

:lolbron:

Shang Tsung’d so much that he became Smino in his latest transformation.

IMG-7586.jpg

He’s a different person every time an album drops…

But we all know who he truly is deep down. A hard R using lame. A cornball. “That NI99Er” *Drake voice

:hhh:

He can never be THAT guy. He’s a chump playing a role.

IMG-7524.webp

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:
Drake also dissed Kendrick on his last album to add one timeline before yours starts

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
it started with the Control verse and drake caught feelings

then Drake got on espn and popped shyt and had footage destroyed and told espn interviewers that if they release the tape that drake wont host the espys

kendrick got at him on bet cypher

drake responded on sh!t remix

they were sending subs for the past 9/10 years on a lot of songs (100 w/ Game, Dre Compton album, Privileged Rappers w/ 21 just to name a few)

drake & cole drop First Person Shooter which drake ran to kendrick for a verse (funny how drake stans are overlooking this part) and kendrick denyied getting on a song with him. Then cole & drake sent subs at kendrick on that song most likely cause he denied the verse

Kendrick called out the “big 3” which is nonexistent cause its really just big kendrick on Like That w/ Future (who were also beefing bts w/ Drake over drake catching feelings over a girl, which drake stans are overlooking this again but are trying to pin it on future & metro catching feelings)

drake dropped ig caption & 2 weak responses that were supposedly good but were really just mid overall

and just yesterday kendrick responded with his diss track that was :damn:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Drake also dissed Kendrick on his last album to add one timeline before yours starts
Where.. I didnt buy his last album :mjlol:

But haven't they been sneak dissin for years? So thats not how this situation started.

Kenny be dissin and going missin for like a decade.. against “real” lyricists too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You think it’s the first time Drake pulled this shyt? He’s a whole ho. Just look at your man breh.

:lolbron:

Shang Tsung’d so much that he became Smino in his latest transformation.

IMG-7586.jpg

He’s a different person every time an album drops…

But we all know who he truly is deep down. A hard R using lame. A cornball. “That NI99Er” *Drake voice

:hhh:

He can never be THAT guy. He’s a chump playing a role.

IMG-7524.webp

These the type of nikkas that think Euphoria is Ether :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where.. I didnt buy his last album :mjlol:

But haven't they been sneak dissin for years? So thats not how this situation started.

Kenny be dissin and going missin for like a decade.. against “real” lyricists too.
I'm just correcting your timetable because you painted a picture that it all started because of the big three thing

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Someone who got called out for being fake (half black, grew up around whites, only started using slang as an adult and said ni99er with the hard R) won? How?

Explain, please.

Not only that, but he’s a bytch behind the scenes calling for cease and desist on songs and blocking radio play?

Ross even shytted in that.

I dont care bout none of that. So save ya thumbs playa.

Drake fake mob boss shtick is corny. Sheit hes corny. I call him the "half blood prince"...he got to get the writers and get elevated in the game cuz he an Isitrealie, and the Black side of his fam had ties to music industry already.
I consider him manufactured. He got a machine behind him just like Duckworth does. But I still felt "his" (or whatever group of writers concocted it) battle track more. It is what is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm just correcting your timetable because you painted a picture that it all started because of the big three thing
No, you're extending the timeline to try to move the goalpost for Kenny

Nobody was in 2023-2024 thinking about a Drake/Kendrick Lamar beef :mjlol:

And why did he diss J.Cole then:jbhmm:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your man is a half Cac pretending he’s street.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Ol’ rental piru looking boy…

bTlp0v.gif
You know is also “half cac”?

Malcolm x (well.. his mom was “half cac”)
Barack Obama (you voted right?)
George Washington Carver
Booker T. Washington (The guy that got a bunch of schools named after him)
Lenny Kravitz
The Hughes Brothers (You liked Menace II Society, right?)
Faith Evans
Bob Marley (just copped the vinyl:wow:)
Sade
Derek Jeter, etc… Or do you want me to just stick to hiphop?

We can start with J.Cole

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You know is also “half cac”?

Malcolm x (well.. his mom was “half cac”)
Barack Obama (you voted right?)
George Washington Carver
Booker T. Washington (The guy that got a bunch of schools named after him)
Lenny Kravitz
The Hughes Brothers (You liked Menace II Society, right?)
Faith Evans
Bob Marley (just copped the vinyl:wow:)
Sade
Derek Jeter, etc… Or do you want me to just stick to hiphop?

We can start with J.Cole

How many of the people you mentioned pretended to be street and said NI99ER with the hard R like ya boy in this video?

He’s not corny because he’s a half cac. He’s corny because he’s not being himself and knows the true Aubrey is a ho know one would support.