Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hey man y’all dancing through streets about console sales.

when that earnings report comes out investors gone be like :huhldup:

When that Earnings report comes out I'll probably be playing FF7R so why would I care.

We are players of games here are we not...or do I have you confused with someone else :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Selling consoles and games = nothing at all to a video game company.

You heard it here first
Selling consoles used to be the number one indication of how much money a gaming company could make.

In 2023 there’s literally BILLIONS of gamers that want nothing to do with consoles and that number is growing. While the console players number is shrinking.

If you had money to invest in gaming would you be trying to extract a couple million customers from sony, or would you be trying to get to the BILLIONS of gamers outside of what sony has?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When that Earnings report comes out I'll probably be playing FF7R so why would I care.

We are players of games here are we not...or do I have you confused with someone else :jbhmm:
You are in a sales thread goofy mufukka.

6 pages of you goofies stanning everything but playing games. :stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Selling consoles used to be the number one indication of how much money a gaming company could make.

In 2023 there’s literally BILLIONS of gamers that want nothing to do with consoles and that number is growing.

If you had money to invest in gaming would you be trying to extract a couple million customers from sony, or would you be trying to get to the BILLIONS of gamers outside of what sony has?
Sony is no longer selling consoles at a loss. As it currently stands, no matter how much you hate it, console sales still matter.

Will it change in the future, who knows. But 50m consoles is nothing to scoff at. That’s a whole lot of “engagement” as you like to say

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony is no longer selling consoles at a loss. As it currently stands no matter how much you hate it, console sales still matter.

Will it change in the future, who knows. But 50m consoles are nothing to scoff at. That’s a whole lot of “engagement” as you like to say

And they make money through the console sales. Mtx, 3rd party sales, first party sales, subscriptions, etc.

They think Microsoft is marking their consoles half off right now because they AINT trying to sell consoles? Xbox stans are so delusional and its so funny how quickly they changed up after ps5 came into stock earlier this year, which we all said would happen lmao

the stress microsoft is putting their stans through having to talk their these abysmal sales, generation after generation should be a crime.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony is no longer selling consoles at a loss. As it currently stands, no matter how much you hate it, console sales still matter.

Will it change in the future, who knows. But 50m consoles is nothing to scoff at. That’s a whole lot of “engagement” as you like to say
Sony discounted the hell out of their consoles this year. MSRP might not be a “loss” but they aren’t selling them at that price.

Last couple earnings they said engagement and game sales were down despite selling lots of consoles.