Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft like wile e coyote, spending all this money and still can’t win

Ayo, that is spot on! :russ:

1d5Zn8FqmJqApu4hNU.webp

We need that anvil or boulder dropping on Phil's head :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
genuinely, why do you like Xbox over PS?
Xbox has the better, pro consumer policies.

Most of the games we all play, are 3rd party stuff, The few exclusives between the two, i usually gravitate to the xbox ones more.

I usually own both and don’t have a visceral hate for playstation. I just like stirring the pot on here cause sony nikkas be wildin :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Selling slower than PS4 with hella discounts and sony’s profits in the tank.

But at least it’s selling more than xbox tho :wow:
Can you not admit that when you’re outselling your competitor 3-1 you’re doing something right and they are doing something wrong? Is it really that hard to admit?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I look at these numbers with no more than curiosity now. All will be laid bare in January when their fiscal year financials with Activision consolidated come out. That will let me know how well their strategy of Xbox everywhere is working. Admittedly, I've played Starfield and Hi-Fi Rush more on the Rog Ally than I did the Series X. A lot of that is a function of me now needing to get my nine year old his own Series X but it makes for a good time to play when at work or elsewhere and I have 15-20 minutes to kill. Right now, my only deduction is that Microsoft needs to eat some of the cost of the consoles.
Why would they do that when they made billions off being 3rd place?

Microsoft themselves are worth trillions, they aren't a mom and pop shop.

Console sales aren't the only indicator of success....

How much does Microsoft make from Xbox sales?.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you not admit that when you’re outselling your competitor 3-1 you’re doing something right and they are doing something wrong? Is it really that hard to admit?
It’s about making money.

Console sales alone mean nothing at all. Money is lost on console sales. Sony had their best console sales month ever and they are gonna report profit being down again.

We now have internal documents directly from sony calling all the things you guys stan as sonys success “outdated”

Sony is now scrambling to follow microsoft’s current strategy.

When are you guys gonna admit that “winning” a declining market ain’t what any company should be trying to do.

Sony admitted it. They selling hella consoles and top people are losing their jobs. Microsoft selling less consoles and nikkas getting promotions.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s about making money.

Console sales alone mean nothing at all. Money is lost on console sales. Sony had their best console sales month ever and they are gonna report profit being down again.

We now have internal documents directly from sony calling all the things you guys stan as sonys success “outdated”

Sony is now scrambling to follow microsoft’s current strategy.

When are you guys gonna admit that “winning” a declining market ain’t what any company should be trying to do.

Sony admitted it. They selling hella consoles and top people are losing their jobs. Microsoft selling less consoles and nikkas getting promotions.

MeachTheFinancialAdvisor :mjlol: