Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
dawg, do you ever NOT argue with people? all i see you ever do in other forums is fukking argue, argue for pages on and on..... now youre bringing your sassy fakkitry here.
Breh I don’t even know who you are :mjlol:

Like I said, dudes got hurt and emotional over what I said and took it wayyyy more serious than it had to be.

I’ve been working and going about my day and dudes are still getting hurt over what I said damn.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Breh I don’t even know who you are :mjlol:

Like I said, dudes got hurt and emotional over what I said and took it wayyyy more serious than it had to be.

I’ve been working and going about my day and dudes are still getting hurt over what I said damn.

dawg, i been here 3 years earlier than you, and you already have 30 THOUSAND+ more posts than me. :mjlol::lolbron:

youre a loser, the math checks out, men lie, women lie, numbers dont. go argue 14 pages with someone else fakkit

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
dawg, i been here 3 years earlier than you, and you already have 30 THOUSAND+ more posts than me. :mjlol::lolbron:

youre a loser, the math checks out, men lie, women lie, numbers dont. go argue 14 pages with someone else fakkit
You’re the one that responded to me first :mjlol:

I’m trying to finish up before the holiday break so continue chatting with your fellow stans in this thread who also got hurt over what I said.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m going to take that as you can’t admit it. If we’re being honest if Xbox didn’t have a company like Microsoft as a parent company and had to exist on its own merits it wouldn’t be in business anymore.
we all know this. :yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m going to take that as you can’t admit it. If we’re being honest if Xbox didn’t have a company like Microsoft as a parent company and had to exist on its own merits it wouldn’t be in business anymore.
Business might look different but selling 30million plus consoles and billions each year year in revenue is still a successful business in its own right.