Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He is right you know. ITs hundreds of other threads to partake in breh. This one not for you
Is he? Because 1. I’m free to comment on any thread as I see and 2. I’d rather read gaming news on this site instead of resetera because of obvious reasons.

Again, dudes are getting so hurt and emotional like bytches over what I said when it’s really not that serious.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why did it take you until today to do it when there were anti-playsation threads being created all day yesterday?

there’s a few more like you who only want to speak up and keep peace when its xbox getting shyt on
When did it become an obligation to have to respond to every thread that gets made?

Once again, I called out BOTH Xbox and Sony stand in my original post, but the main people who have taken offense to what I said are Sony ones.

Even Meach who I included as an X box stan as well didn’t get emotional about it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whose crying? I literally brought up Xbox stans in my original comment along with Sony as well.

The fact that dudes are in here crying like a bytch because I hurt their feelings proves my point.
YOU!

I have yet to see you complaining in any of Leasy or Meach/Titan's threads when it's Sony is doomed narratives spewed left and right but let someone say "Xbots..." and suddenly you become a Jamaican dancehall and start WHINING!
iu

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When did it become an obligation to have to respond to every thread that gets made?

Once again, I called out BOTH Xbox and Sony stand in my original post, but the main people who have taken offense to what I said are Sony ones.

Even Meach who I included as an X box stan as well didn’t get emotional about it.
Told you breh. Resistance is futile.

Buss your cherry, make a stan thread. :noah:

Tell @Fatboi1 to pull up.

Call @Gizmo_Duck a dirty rotten stan

Neg @leazy for his thread title

1 star one of my threads.

@Aveda gone wanna put his hands on you :shaq:

Just let it happen breh :blessed: