Playstation Hits A Cold 50 Mill (X-Box Losing 1-3)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why are they trying so hard to sell consoles?
Two things can be true. They wanna sell consoles, but they also wanna get to the billions of gamers outside of consoles.

To sell more consoles than sony they’d have to severely limit their profit potential.

Sony sees how limited their profit potential is with their current strategy. So they are now adopting some of microsoft’s strategy. They just don’t have to be so drastic with it because they are leading the console market.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Two things can be true. They wanna sell consoles, but they also wanna get to the billions of gamers outside of consoles.

To sell more consoles than sony they’d have to severely limit their profit potential.

Sony sees how limited their profit potential is with their current strategy. So they are now adopting some of microsoft’s strategy. They just don’t have to be so drastic with it because they are leading the console market.

They need to be worried about selling more consoles than xbox one. The idea of selling more than playstation isn’t even worth discussing

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Is he? Because 1. I’m free to comment on any thread as I see and 2. I’d rather read gaming news on this site instead of resetera because of obvious reasons.

Again, dudes are getting so hurt and emotional like bytches over what I said when it’s really not that serious.
I never said u can’t comment :unimpressed:

But u aint new to the rodeo here. U know how these threads are. U cant go to a crip neighborhood wearing all red and be shocked when dudes start fukking with u. Taken a different route breh lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t know what their profit is
Not exactly but it was revealed in court their profit has been consistently increasing and their margins are higher than playstation.

This will only continue with Activision and Bethesda profits.

Xbox made more money off Playstation sales than sony this holiday :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You are a despicable stan, yuck :hhh:
Microsoft x Pixar Proudly Presents....
@MeachTheMonster: The Last Stan

RHQ6rcc.jpg
Yzltmtu.jpg
sH8CjMf.jpg

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Is he? Because 1. I’m free to comment on any thread as I see and 2. I’d rather read gaming news on this site instead of resetera because of obvious reasons.

Again, dudes are getting so hurt and emotional like bytches over what I said when it’s really not that serious.
dawg, do you ever NOT argue with people? all i see you ever do in other forums is fukking argue, argue for pages on and on..... now youre bringing your sassy fakkitry here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It’s about making money.

Console sales alone mean nothing at all. Money is lost on console sales. Sony had their best console sales month ever and they are gonna report profit being down again.

We now have internal documents directly from sony calling all the things you guys stan as sonys success “outdated”

Sony is now scrambling to follow microsoft’s current strategy.

When are you guys gonna admit that “winning” a declining market ain’t what any company should be trying to do.

Sony admitted it. They selling hella consoles and top people are losing their jobs. Microsoft selling less consoles and nikkas getting promotions.
I’m going to take that as you can’t admit it. If we’re being honest if Xbox didn’t have a company like Microsoft as a parent company and had to exist on its own merits it wouldn’t be in business anymore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m going to take that as you can’t admit it.

There’s nothing to admit. You guys pretend selling consoles is the only way to be successful in gaming.

Is sony better at selling consoles than microsoft? sure.

Can microsoft exist and be very successful in gaming without selling more consoles than sony? Yes again :ehh:
If we’re being honest if Xbox didn’t have a company like Microsoft as a parent company and had to exist on its own merits it wouldn’t be in business anymore.
You made that up. Based on nothing but your stan sensibilities :ehh: