Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God damn, keep the same energy.

"Sony is being monopolistic buying up all these 3rd party (timed) exclusives!"

"M$ is doing right for the gamers by outright buying publishers and making future games (forever) exclusives!"

and fukk them court documents. The fukk I look like listening to some old lady who's never played a game in her life.
:mjlol:

Carry on breh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, problem is you only state this "dislike" when it comes to Sony games.

For Xbox Games, "well it has some good things about it, it'll be improved over time"

Keep
The
Same
Energy.
Pointem out.

you can't

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, you saw mad titan in the spider-man 2 thread trying to say web of shadows is better lol an you know he gonna be there day one for it with a review a week later saying its a solid 8 and its disappointing :mjlol:

The only game this nikka goes above and beyond to discuss in depth are sony games
That's because as much as he clowns and doesn't want to truly admit, he likes sony games the most. He literally never gives much of a in-depth discussion on any other non-Sony game. Also, he already admitted that he's got a foot out the door as far as normal console gaming in general goes. Just a mobile garbage gamer primarily now. You love to see it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony did the same shyt to Nintendo and Sega. They getting that shyt clapped now.
No they didn't, yall keep running with this narrative that sony was paying for exclusives during the psx and ps2 era. That has never been proven as fact. The truth is that sony simply offered a console that was popular and easy to develop for, and that attracted 3rd parties.

And I'm tired of yall blaming sony for sega's self inflicted Ls. Sega fukked themselves over with the Saturn surprise release, going to war with their own U.S. division, and releasing a console that was extremely easy to pirate games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's because as much as he clowns and doesn't want to truly admit, he likes sony games the most AND also, he already admitted that he's got a foot out the door as far as normal console gaming in general goes. Just a mobile garbage gamer primiarly now. You love to see it.

The only thing that can get mad titan to turn his consoles on these days is final fantasy and spider-man :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Care to point out anything false in that statement or are we posting emojis?
Sony has a active monopoly in gaming all things considered. They are 100 billion dollar company with a faction of that money being used by playstation locking a trillion dollar company out of games and forcing them to spend billions to compete. You tell me what that is without being a stan?

MS would have to buy million and billion dollar publishers a dozen times over for that to even become close to a reality it's not even financially realistic or feasible.
So no it's not the same at all, Sony can do what it is doing forever and kill all competition. MS can't do what it's doing and become a monopoly, the money isn't there for it to happen. Nor does it even make sense.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No they didn't, yall keep running with this narrative that sony was paying for exclusives during the psx and ps2 era. That has never been proven as fact. The truth is that sony simply offered a console that was popular and easy to develop for, and that attracted 3rd parties.

And I'm tired of yall blaming sony for sega's self inflicted Ls. Sega fukked themselves over with the Saturn surprise release, going to war with their own U.S. division, and releasing a console that was extremely easy to pirate games.
That and they neglect to mention that Square did release FF15 and Crisis Core for the Xbox. And sales were shyt.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only thing that can get mad titan to turn his consoles on these days is final fantasy and spider-man :wow:
And GOW & GOT. Sony stans in denial. You love to see it.

More proof to the putting, nikka said it himself that he sees FFXVI being his GOTY, EVEN over Tears of the Kingdom and check the Tears thread post relese, ninja barely even in there, especially with any talk about actually playing the game. But he was all about what the sales/reviews thought of the game. Typical Coli clown shyt. You love to see it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because as much as he clowns and doesn't want to truly admit, he likes sony games the most. He literally never gives much of a in-depth discussion on any other non-Sony game. Also, he already admitted that he's got a foot out the door as far as normal console gaming in general goes. Just a mobile garbage gamer primarily now. You love to see it.
I like all games, I guess FF is a sony games now tho :patrice:
I discuss xbox and switch games with the groups that want to talk about them, same with PC and mobile games. Threads that aint sony games pinned to the top of the board don't tend to get much action around here.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like all games, I guess FF is a sony games now tho :patrice:
I discuss xbox and switch games with the groups that want to talk about them, same with PC and mobile games. Threads that aint sony games pinned to the top of the board don't tend to get much action around here.
I've skimmed those dead threads (dead in big part cuz ya'll ninjas ain't even in them) and my sentiment still stands.