Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You went out and bought a ps5 for the same thing you’re constantly complaining about, exclusives. :mjlol:

I’ve always maintained that if xbox had good exclusives that i would pick one up, just like i have in the past. Again, slow adult.
I've bought all systems since I've been able to afford buying all systems. I enjoy games:manny: Because I don't like Sony's practices or sony stans warped logic you seem to think I do like execlusives meanwhile I'm buying them on all systems.:mjlol:

I don't complain about execlusives, I have all systems and PC exclusives have never matter to be because I haven't been restricted myself to a single systems in decades.

I bring up execlusives only to prove points, yall think because I want to play FF7re on xbox I hate execlusives,:russ: when in reality I hate sony stans being slow about how the industry works when it fits there small viewpoint. This whole year yall have been wrong over and over again and doubling down on it.

You literally have a court document in your face and the 1st thing yall think.

"Everyone been doing execlusives"

And even if that is your argument, then in that case let MS do what they do and get more exclusives since sony is literally buying game exclusives out from under them for cheap.

"But consolidation is going to happen."

Well maybe sony should stop trying to snatch up 3rd party exclusives and depend on their amazing 1st party games and build themselves up. No? MS should do that right? Then MS is being monopolistic and just buying up all big 3rd party exclusive games and locking them on xbox.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've bought all systems since I've been able to afford buying all systems. I enjoy games:manny: Because I don't like Sony's practices or sony stans warped logic you seem to think I do like execlusives meanwhile I'm buying them on all systems.:mjlol:

I don't complain about execlusives, I have all systems and PC exclusives have never matter to be because I haven't been restricted myself to a single systems in decades.

I bring up execlusives only to prove points, yall think because I want to play FF7re on xbox I hate execlusives,:russ: when in reality I hate sony stans being slow about how the industry works when it fits there small viewpoint. This whole year yall have been wrong over and over again and doubling down on it.

And even if that is your argument, then in that case let MS do what they do and get more exclusives since sony is literally buying game exclusives out from under them for cheap.

Well maybe sony should stop trying to snatch up 3rd party exclusives and depend on their amazing 1st party games and build themselves up. No? MS should do that right? Then MS is being monopolistic and just buying up all big 3rd party exclusive games and locking them on xbox.

giphy.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you saw mad titan in the spider-man 2 thread trying to say web of shadows is better lol an you know he gonna be there day one for it with a review a week later saying its a solid 8 and its disappointing :mjlol:

The only game this nikka goes above and beyond to discuss in depth are sony games

Lmao I remember dude said the traversal in Spider-Man PS4 was tedious and the game should've been a traditional linear action game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They only salty over Spider-Man cause Sony took a hot line and made it into a hot song, after MS passed on it

They were laughing when MS had Insomniac make Sunset Overdrive, Remedy make Quantum Break, and now Kojima with a new Xbox exclusive

But apparently thatsdifferent.jpg because Sony made all his favorite weeb games exclusive
Nobody worried about spiderman, especially if this is what they are going to keep doing with the franchise. :manny:
Spiderman game are marvel movie status now. You see and play them because you are invested, while hoping for the best.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

God damn, keep the same energy.

"Sony is being monopolistic buying up all these 3rd party (timed) exclusives!"

"M$ is doing right for the gamers by outright buying publishers and making future games (forever) exclusives!"

and fukk them court documents. The fukk I look like listening to some old lady who's never played a game in her life.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
And then he tagged meach in saying sunset overdrive is more complex and better :russ:

Both of them were dapping each other up when they were tryna say the spear in GOWR was just a traversal item :heh:

And we supposed to believe their monthly "just hear me out" shill thread for the latest 6/10 metacritic Game Pass classic :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Both of them were dapping each other up when they were tryna say the spear in GOWR was just a traversal item :heh:

And we supposed to believe their monthly "just hear me out" shill thread for the latest 6/10 metacritic Game Pass classic :mjlol:

“Its actually really good with friends, trust me”

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you saw mad titan in the spider-man 2 thread trying to say web of shadows is better lol an you know he gonna be there day one for it with a review a week later saying its a solid 8 and its disappointing :mjlol:

The only game this nikka goes above and beyond to discuss in depth are sony games
I go see the marvel movies and spiderman movies day one and give reviews to, doesn't mean they aint boo boo overall. Just because I like a IP and know the potential doesn't mean I can't dislike it. That's yall sony stans with that silly behavior

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I go see the marvel movies and spiderman movies day one and give reviews to, doesn't mean they aint boo boo overall. Just because I like a IP and know the potential doesn't mean I can't dislike it. That's yall sony stans with that silly behavior
No, problem is you only state this "dislike" when it comes to Sony games.

For Xbox Games, "well it has some good things about it, it'll be improved over time"

Keep
The
Same
Energy.