Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not crying about xbox having exclusives, just their lack of ones worth playing. Still just waiting on starfield
You bought a system and crying about the games on said systems after years of bashing it for one game you didn't even have to buy a system for nor pay full price for.... nor do you know if you'll like it.

Sounds like the slow adult is you.

I on the other hand enjoy my PS5, doesn't mean I like what Sony does nor can I ignore how healthy it is for MS to actually fight back. Sony stans want some kind of magic to happen.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I’m not crying about xbox having exclusives, just their lack of ones worth playing. Still just waiting on starfield

It's really just the Square games he's mad at.

If MS was securing exclusive weeb games then there would no problem for dude, cause the reality is most people are gonna take Stalker 2, a new Kojima exclusive, Indiana Jones, Contraband, etc over Deathloop and Ghostwire lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You bought a system and crying about the games on said systems after years of bashing it for one game you didn't even have to buy a system for nor pay full price for.... nor do you know if you'll like it.

Sounds like the slow adult is you.

I on the other hand enjoy my PS5, doesn't mean I like what Sony does nor can I ignore how healthy it is for MS to actually fight back. Sony stans want some kind of magic to happen.

You went out and bought a ps5 for the same thing you’re constantly complaining about, exclusives. :mjlol:

I’ve always maintained that if xbox had good exclusives that i would pick one up, just like i have in the past. Again, slow adult.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

If MS was securing exclusive weeb games then there would no problem for dude, cause the reality is most people are gonna take Stalker 2, a new Kojima exclusive, Indiana Jones, Contraband, etc over Deathloop and Ghostwire lol

They get burnt up about spider-man also. But again, thats microsofts fault

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hol' on, you made a whole topic about how Sony isn't playing fair, yet whatever M$ is doing is OK.

no justification needed...

slow-adults-at-play-caution-sign-k2-0398.png

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Notice they never mention how shyt RPG sales have always been on Xbox.

Anyone remember Mistwalker studios?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Notice they never mention how shyt RPG sales have always been on Xbox.

Anyone remember Mistwalker studios?

Even till this day, Microsoft treats those games like they never existed. They go in for persona, but ignore their own exclusive JRPG franchises. Not even a performance boost for them

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They get burnt up about spider-man also. But again, thats microsofts fault

They only salty over Spider-Man cause Sony took a hot line and made it into a hot song, after MS passed on it

They were laughing when MS had Insomniac make Sunset Overdrive, Remedy make Quantum Break, and now Kojima with a new Xbox exclusive

But apparently thatsdifferent.jpg because Sony made all his favorite weeb games exclusive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They only salty over Spider-Man cause Sony took a hot line and made it into a hot song, after MS passed on it

They were laughing when MS had Insomniac make Sunset Overdrive, Remedy make Quantum Break, and now Kojima with a new Xbox exclusive

But apparently thatsdifferent.jpg because Sony made all his favorite weeb games exclusive

Yeah, you saw mad titan in the spider-man 2 thread trying to say web of shadows is better lol an you know he gonna be there day one for it with a review a week later saying its a solid 8 and its disappointing :mjlol:

The only game this nikka goes above and beyond to discuss in depth are sony games