Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony has a active monopoly in gaming all things considered. They are 100 billion dollar company with a faction of that money being used by playstation locking a trillion dollar company out of games and forcing them to spend billions to compete. You tell me what that is without being a stan?

MS would have to buy million and billion dollar publishers a dozen times over for that to even become close to a reality it's not even financially realistic or feasible.
So no it's not the same at all, Sony can do what it is doing forever and kill all competition. MS can't do what it's doing and become a monopoly, the money isn't there for it to happen. Nor does it even make sense.
But that's what M$ is doing, buying up publishers at a rapid clip to kill all competition. Why not the same vitriol?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And GOW & GOT. Sony stans in denial. You love to see it.

More proof to the putting, nikka said it himself that he sees FFXVI being his GOTY, EVEN over Tears of the Kingdom and check the Tears thread post relese, ninja barely even in there, especially with any talk about actually playing the game. But he was all about what the sales/reviews thought of the game. Typical Coli clown shyt. You love to see it.
I said I could see it, that changed heavily once I started I got some hours in 16, which isn't a sony product. But I guess yall claiming it now :mjlol:
And you responding to the biggest arcadium sale/console warrior with this is hilarious.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That and they neglect to mention that Square did release FF15 and Crisis Core for the Xbox. And sales were shyt.
I'm not gonna pretend that sony wasn't playing those games after the ps3 era, but they weren't the only ones. Microsoft during the 360 era was pulling the same shyt paying developers to skip the ps3.

The whole paying for exclusives started with the ps3/360 era.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tears of the Kingdom and check the Tears thread post relese, ninja barely even in there, especially with any talk about actually playing the game. But he was all about what the sales/reviews thought of the game. Typical Coli clown shyt. You love to see it.

:sas1:

And say what you want about “sony stans” but we in those threads playing all those games :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've skimmed those dead threads (dead in big part cuz ya'll ninjas ain't even in them) and my sentiment still stands.
I aint in em cuz dudes aint talking about nothing. :manny: Nor do most even really care about talking about them outside of a handful. I have other outlets for that.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony has a active monopoly in gaming all things considered. They are 100 billion dollar company with a faction of that money being used by playstation locking a trillion dollar company out of games and forcing them to spend billions to compete. You tell me what that is without being a stan?

MS would have to buy million and billion dollar publishers a dozen times over for that to even become close to a reality it's not even financially realistic or feasible.
So no it's not the same at all, Sony can do what it is doing forever and kill all competition. MS can't do what it's doing and become a monopoly, the money isn't there for it to happen. Nor does it even make sense.
Or....they could try something real novel and actually manage the studios they actually have and not create duds. But yeah, washing off 15 years of stink and bad decisions probably isn't any easier when your direct competitor is also doing it big and capitolizing off of your years worth of bad decisions. I'm sure you'll turn a deaf ear to that part and just focus on "Sony being bad guy" narrative. It's so classick that it's tragic.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Or....they could try something real novel and actually manage the studios they actually have and not create duds. But yeah, washing off 15 years of stink and bad decisions probably isn't any easier when your direct competitor is also doing it big and capitolizing off of your years worth of bad decisions. I'm sure you'll turn a deaf ear to that part and just focus on "Sony being bad guy" narrative. It's so classick that it's tragic.
They like to act like 360 never existed. M$ is suddenly some start up videogame company in 2023

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I said I could see it, that changed heavily once I started I got some hours in 16, which isn't a sony product. But I guess yall claiming it now :mjlol:
And you responding to the biggest arcadium sale/console warrior with this is hilarious.
We're claiming it for what it is, a Playstation exclusive.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I aint in em cuz dudes aint talking about nothing. :manny: Nor do most even really care about talking about them outside of a handful. I have other outlets for that.
No shyt sherlock. That's what I just said. And you're a heavy contributor in the inactivity of those dead threads for those mid-to-dead ass games cuz like you just said, there's nothing to talk about.

And yes, we know fool. Your other outlet is talking about Playstation games (that and court shenanigans). You love to see it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No shyt sherlock. That's what I just said. And you're a heavy contributor in the inactivity of those dead threads for those mid-to-dead ass games cuz like you just said, there's nothing to talk about.

And yes, we know fool. Your other outlet is talking about Playstation games (that and court shenanigans). You love to see it.

Xbox stans logic = this playstation game thread is popping i want to talk about it even though i haaaate these games :mad:

Also Xbox stans logic = This game i like has no discussion, why bother :hubie:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox stans logic = this playstation game thread is popping i want to talk about it even though i haaaate these games :mad:

Also Xbox stans logic = This game i like has no discussion, why bother :hubie:
I mean, it's also hard to talk about games when you not even really playing them. Granted, not too hard for MeechTheClown.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
But that's what M$ is doing, buying up publishers at a rapid clip to kill all competition. Why not the same vitriol?
Because they're just upset that M$ didn't do what Sony did. Which was to make the moves to to make their console an attractive choice, which made developers say they'll take that check when approached with a deal to make things exclusive. Which M$ could not compete against even though they're the big baller on the block.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Because they're just upset that M$ didn't do what Sony did. Which was to make the moves to to make their console an attractive choice, which made developers say they'll take that check when approached with a deal to make things exclusive. Which M$ could not compete against even though they're the big baller on the block.
We all know why, then they try to pull some goofy shyt like "I'm not a stan, I want this for all gamers!" shyt

They know good and damn well don't nobody give a fukk about Boosteroid or whatever streaming service they want to bring up.

:stopitslime: