Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
M$ got all the money in the world and they just didn't make nothing (original game idea) wroth buying an xbox for.

7 billie for starfield

70+ billion for COD which was on " madden " status for awhile and warzone is the only version people actually play because it's free.

sounds like a skill issue:mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
We all know why, then they try to pull some goofy shyt like "I'm not a stan, I want this for all gamers!" shyt

They know good and damn well don't nobody give a fukk about Boosteroid or whatever streaming service they want to bring up.

:stopitslime:
That for all gamers shyt is spin. Activision didn't care about the gamers when they took the check. Neither did any other developer/publisher who took the exclusivity check from Sony gladly :mjlol: .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That for all gamers shyt is spin. Activision didn't care about the gamers when they took the check. Neither did any other developer/publisher who took the exclusivity check from Sony gladly :mjlol: .

They would have been spouting that all games on every platform shyt, if the FTC/CMA pressed them about Zenimax too lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or....they could try something real novel and actually manage the studios they actually have and not create duds. But yeah, washing off 15 years of stink and bad decisions probably isn't any easier when your direct competitor is also doing it big and capitolizing off of your years worth of bad decisions. I'm sure you'll turn a deaf ear to that part and just focus on "Sony being bad guy" narrative. It's so classick that it's tragic.
No one said sony was the bad guy, there are no bad or good guys in this. Yall keep talking about managing the studios they got but outside of redfall what duds has microsoft been dropping? :patrice: they acquired most of their studios like 4 and a half years ago. You already know the lineup for this year and next. But keep acting like MS aint dropping games or has nothing coming.

That also has nothing to do with them being boxed out in the meantime while they "manage their studios" I guess they suppose to let Playstation lock up every 3rd party game they feel like? No they are acquiring so that doesn't happen.

MS/Sony/Nintendo aint doing this to win cool points, its why sony dgaf about how they came off when it comes to blocking the abk and why MS dgaf if they come off looking like some big bad company eating up publishers.

I don't like playstations business practices or how the treat consumers, I never have since they came in the business. It's always been trash, and sony stans are the worst. Doesn't mean I don't like playstation games that's where yall be trippin.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M$ got all the money in the world and they just didn't make nothing (original game idea) wroth buying an xbox for.

7 billie for starfield

70+ billion for COD which was on " madden " status for awhile and warzone is the only version people actually play because it's free.

sounds like a skill issue:mjlol:
:mjlol: as if most your favorite sony IP's didn't come out of companies or licenses they bought:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No one said sony was the bad guy, there are no bad or good guys in this. Yall keep talking about managing the studios they got but outside of redfall what duds has microsoft been dropping? :patrice: they acquired most of their studios like 4 and a half years ago. You already know the lineup for this year and next. But keep acting like MS aint dropping games or has nothing coming.

That also has nothing to do with them being boxed out in the meantime while they "manage their studios" I guess they suppose to let Playstation lock up every 3rd party game they feel like? No they are acquiring so that doesn't happen.

MS/Sony/Nintendo aint doing this to win cool points, its why sony dgaf about how they came off when it comes to blocking the abk and why MS dgaf if they come off looking like some big bad company eating up publishers.

I don't like playstations business practices or how the treat consumers, I never have since they came in the business. It's always been trash, and sony stans are the worst. Doesn't mean I don't like playstation games that's where yall be trippin.
But it's cool when M$ does it.

And here's another post acting like M$ didn't get in the video game business until 2016.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I've skimmed those dead threads (dead in big part cuz ya'll ninjas ain't even in them) and my sentiment still stands.
I remember when I made the Gears 5 thread. That shyt barely did any numbers. I was so surprised because it was free on game pass and was a AAA game.

It was Xbox's biggest release that year considering the only other exclusive that year was Crackdown 3.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't like playstations business practices or how the treat consumers, I never have since they came in the business. It's always been trash, and sony stans are the worst.
Can u explain what you mean by this?

What business practices did sony start when they entered the industry that were so draconian?

I see yall constantly making these claims but nobody can elaborate when asked.