Playstation gaming practices, as defined and laid out by law.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That's my Judge, giving us cover to go grab a streaming service.

However I think we end up going after Paramount.

Netflix today said they'd rather license IP than deal with M&A

Disney aren't buyers and $150B is too much.

WBD at $30B is definitely possible but could get held up again over WB Games.

Paramount at $11B is pretty lean and has some attractive IP.

TMNT could easily be our Spider-Man.

SpongeBob could be another platformer.

Scream could be a huge survival horror game with an original story.

The Crow would be right up Ninja Theory's alley.

Mission Impossible could be your Splinter Cell.

Star Trek has a lot of upside in the right hands, with the right formula.

I love WBD but I like Paramount a lot too.
Paramount made Halo TV series so they already have ties. 7.2/IMDB 70% RottenTomatoes. Season 2 has already wrapped up filming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I was hoping these ps exclusive would encourage xbox step up their game and come out with their own quality exclusives.
Instead they are just trying to get the playstation games on their console? smh

Their studio management has been ass. We know Activision can be greedy clowns, but somehow MS is worse than them with their studio management. We'll see what happens.

But yeah companies buy up others and fukk it up on the regular (See AT&T buying WB and DirecTV, EA and their shenanigans over the years, etc.). Throwing money at shyt just because you have it thinking it'll continue to be what it is or better doesn't work out all the time. And nothing Xbox Execs have done over the last decade plus has shown that they again know how to manage their studios (and that was BEFORE buying Zenimax and now Activision who have multiple studios under those publisher umbrellas).

They better not fukk it up.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I was hoping these ps exclusive would encourage xbox step up their game and come out with their own quality exclusives.
Instead they are just trying to get the playstation games on their console? smh
They have tons of exclusives coming, activision is a revenue play. It drops the risk and funds the whole portfolio( especially new developmental risk). If one of sonys games bomb they will be having some.serious issues it's why they're jumping into service games themselves to drop risk. imo all service games should be multiplat, but toddler like system wars stop that imo

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is like the lowest and most shameless form of trolling lmao.

There isn't anything funny or clever here.

All major platforms have been securing exclusives since inception.
:comeon:
Probably because it isn't a troll and all facts.
Yall want to say it's "just execlusives" as if it was just hey this game is exclusive to our platform or a timed released for use that would be fine.
That isn't the case, sony is making sure the games skip xbox completely.

I'm sure you be like "well it doesn't matter how it becomes exclusive to a system it's still exclusive." Wrong, if a game is coming out on all three consoles, and sony "buys out" xbox market share and it releases on switch, pc and playstation. That's not really an exclusive, they literally are just paying for it not to be on xbox, but yall don't care about that. Yall worried about market consolidations and monopolistic behavior... well, monopolistic behavior from MS because the market leader is moving like a monopoly freely and loving it.

Yall in here now still talking about everyone does it, but no one this gen or last has locked down games like sony. There isn't a list you can create that compares to

Deathloop
FF7re
FF7 Rebirth
ff16
Ghostwire
Starfield

Yall complain about MS using its resources now, meanwhile Sony has and is using it's resource and tech to fund and support there games and business.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate that Sony had all these exclusives and it’s not fair!

It’s great Microsoft is buying everything and will have exclusive games!

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:
Probably because it isn't a troll and all facts.
Yall want to say it's "just execlusives" as if it was just hey this game is exclusive to our platform or a timed released for use that would be fine.
That isn't the case, sony is making sure the games skip xbox completely.

I'm sure you be like "well it doesn't matter how it becomes exclusive to a system it's still exclusive." Wrong, if a game is coming out on all three consoles, and sony "buys out" xbox market share and it releases on switch, pc and playstation. That's not really an exclusive, they literally are just paying for it not to be on xbox, but yall don't care about that. Yall worried about market consolidations and monopolistic behavior... well, monopolistic behavior from MS because the market leader is moving like a monopoly freely and loving it.

Yall in here now still talking about everyone does it, but no one this gen or last has locked down games like sony. There isn't a list you can create that compares to

Deathloop
FF7re
FF7 Rebirth
ff16
Ghostwire
Starfield

Yall complain about MS using its resources now, meanwhile Sony has and is using it's resource and tech to fund and support there games and business.

Sony stans wild :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps