PlayStation Closing PS3, PSP, and Vita stores By the Summer

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If they didn't add PS1 or PS2 Emulation by now, they're never going to add them
They would if they plan on making psnow competitive with gamepass.

Clearly people prefer downloading games and playing them on the hardware rather than streaming them.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They would if they plan on making psnow competitive with gamepass.

Clearly people prefer downloading games and playing them on the hardware rather than streaming them.
I was speaking on allowing users who already own those titles the ability to play them on the newest console they have.

Either way it's shytty

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I was speaking on allowing users who already own those titles the ability to play them on the newest console they have.

Either way it's shytty
If they create an actual emulator for those consoles then it would be easier to force them to do that through backlash. It wouldn't make any sense for them not to allow BC of physical copies of games if the infrastructure to allow it exist, they'd have a hard time defending that.

I hate how Sony literally has to be forced to make consumer friendly decisions.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I need to grab up some classic ps1 and ps2 games. I hope they still got ff7 and ff8 on there. I still keep my ps3 just for the older games.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need to grab up some classic ps1 and ps2 games. I hope they still got ff7 and ff8 on there. I still keep my ps3 just for the older games.
I got my ps3 hooked up now too. gonna see if there's some gems I missed on the store

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fukk Sony and Nintendo. Sony should have been giving massive deals on ps3 games all thru these years and Nintendo is bullshyt for putting out Mario all stars and not selling it after March 2021. Both of these tactics are anti- consumer and lame as fucck