tenor.gif

....Until it gets a remaster without that ugly brown tint

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Guess I'm gonna have to get that Drakengard 3 dlc before july :francis:

But this shyt is one of the reasons why I would never go all digital on a console...physical or bust

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pour one out for guns of the patriots

tenor.gif

....Until it gets a remaster without that ugly brown tint
The game that finally got me to get a ps3. One of the few games that really showed how powerful the ps3 was when developers took the time with that cell.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Perfect example here

image0.jpg

I just booted up my ps3 and DW Gundam Reborn is a digital only game...for people who ain't buy it and like to collect, they are literally fukked after July 2nd

There's at least 50 games on the US and JP PSN store I was planning to get that I'm now on a literal timer to get before I can never get again

This is some bullshyt sony

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

2 years ago...

It's weird that sony stans don't get the big picture. Microsoft wants to build an ecosystem in the home like apple has, the xbox is a focal point in that... which means the xbox isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You see how long it took for apple to hit? Microsoft or phil at least seems to understand in order to do that you need to have exclusive content and a reason for people to want to be part of that system.

There goal seems to be more of having a ton of good/great AAA game that you can play via gamepass on pc or xbox or purchase if you want.

They've established keeping your digital library intact for the most part, from xbox to xbox1x. Something no one else has done or probably will do as well
as they have or can. Also for those with gaming PC's and a console xbox gives you the option to play a lot of the games you prefer to play on PC on PC and the ones on Console on Console. Some how that makes it less of an exclusive to people although 90 percent are playing it on there's Microsoft windows 10 machine gaming machine:mjlol:

Cross play push is a big part letting everyone play together, this really don't benefit microsoft a ton but it doesn't hurt, and its great for the gamers.

Nintendo has refined what it means to make classic games with classic characters without the need to be trendy but create trends and have top notch gaming experiences along with being "family fun" they aren't going anywhere unless the quality of there games drops back to back for years and years.

Sony is a couple flops away from being:francis: Thankfully they know how to making some Triple A games and have the japanese market, because nothing else they do is really flushed out or stable when it comes to gaming or innovation.

So yes in the long run mircosoft probably sees themselves as much as a publisher as well as other.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was worried this might effect all the PS Vita games I got via PlayStation+, but reading the info they will still be playable :whew:

Between my 2 memory cards I have for Vita, there are at least 20 or 30 games I got just with my PS+ subscription.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:francis:

2 years ago...
Sony isn't really trying to build a persisting ecosystem like you said. They're interested in keeping short term customers by transitioning them from short term situation to short term situation.

It's been shown that their older systems are actually able to play backwards compatible games but the feature is locked out from the general public unless you buy DLC games.

This is why I just shrug at these all digital zealots. I'm not trusting a company that only cares about how they can get my next dollar to allow me permanent access to items I've purchased from them. All digital on PC is an entirely different animal than all digital on a console where in a bit over a decade they're likely to flip a switch and lock you out of classic games.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't see what the issue is....

If you still have a PS3 buy the remaining games on the PSN store that you want to play and then if you want to play other games that you didn't download, go to your purchase or download list and redownload them.

I still have a few PS3 physical games that I can play:

Red Dead Redemption 1
Infamous
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Hitman HD Collection
Sega Collection

I have have GTA IV, Arkham Origins, & Marvel v Capcom on digital as well. I be damn if I give Sony any money towards PS Now to play PS3 games. I just got rid of my PS4 like 2 weeks ago b/c why keep it when I can play PS4 on PS5?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Turned on my ps3 to browse the store, there's not an option to purchase any game for me.