PlayStation Closing PS3, PSP, and Vita stores By the Summer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He was talking about Gran Turismo...and he’s right. No one is gonna play gran turismo 1 and 2 like no one is trying to play madden 2002

Also to think it’s Jim Ryan personally making all these decisions is even more dumb

These companies aren't making these decisions on a whim. They obviously have the data to support the moves and if the costs to keep em up aren't justifying the revenue, then it's gonna be bushed. Just like anything else.

My FAT OG PS3 still works but I haven't turned it on in forever. :flabbynsick: graphics ain't woah :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Microsoft is killing Sony on this end (preserving older titles)

all the money u spent on digital PS3,PS2 and PS1 titles on the PS3 amount to nothing to them

That's why this is bullshyt. We don't get rid of movies, music and books like this. I have far too much money wrapped up in things to let go off because it is 'old'

A year or so ago, I spent a weekend playing the original Scott Pilgrim on 360 with my then four year old son. Now, I bought it when it released all those years back but the point remains. I don't discard older consoles unless it is to children of mine. I need to get an SD2Vita for my vita games. I already have cfw on my PS3 and gojng forward, unless I absolutely have too, I'll buy a third party game on a Sony platform going forward and even then, it won't be digital. If limited run is making a disc pressing of a game I want, I'll get that. This is horrible.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is killing Sony on this end (preserving older titles)

all the money u spent on digital PS3,PS2 and PS1 titles on the PS3 amount to nothing to them

I made lots of threads and comments on this being a big reason why going forward I wouldn't buy any more digital titles on playstation.

Until they can prove to me they are in there for the long run with support and compatibility, no 3rd party games that drop on multiple systems will be purchased via PSN.

Microsoft has pretty much shown there commitment to not only preserving older tilted but enhancing them as well.