PlayStation Closing PS3, PSP, and Vita stores By the Summer

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is with you nikkas and these old ass games :mjlol:

Let that shyt go.
why listen to Percy Sledge? old music with inferior sound mixing and equipment.

Why watch T2: Judgement Day? shot in 24fps, lower quality cameras, outdated cgi compared to what we got now.

why watch old Ali fights that weren't shot natively in HD when I can watch newer Floyd highlights crystal clear?

why do people drive Plymouth Cudas, Old Trans Ams, Camaros, Mustangs, etc? old cars that aint as safe, aint as good on gas, and aint got the comforts of a modern vehicle.

maybe, just maybe, people enjoy games they grew up on. people still play Tetris, Pac Man, Mario 1-3, etc to this day:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why listen to Percy Sledge? old music with inferior sound mixing and equipment.

Why watch T2: Judgement Day? shot in 24fps, lower quality cameras, outdated cgi compared to what we got now.

why watch old Ali fights that weren't shot natively in HD when I can watch newer Floyd highlights crystal clear?

why do people drive Plymouth Cudas, Old Trans Ams, Camaros, Mustangs, etc? old cars that aint as safe, aint as good on gas, and aint got the comforts of a modern vehicle.

maybe, just maybe, people enjoy games they grew up on. people still play Tetris, Pac Man, Mario 1-3, etc to this day:yeshrug:

i honestly don't see sony completely wiping ps3/vita/psp games without creating a path towards owning or playing them again. No way games like MGS3, LBP, Infamous, R&C series, etc. end up in purgatory. I'll wait to hear what sonys actual statement on this is.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I already decided to never buy digital on a Sony console again after they confirmed no PS3 bc on PS5. This is just the final nail in the coffin. :yeshrug:

At least there’s still Xbox for those who care about legacy titles. I still boot up games like Fallout New Vegas, Portal 2 and Skate 3 every now and then

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I just went on and downloaded the RPCS3 emulator and will just bulk download some digital only games til the network goes down.

Runs pretty well and compatible with Vulkan for AMD card users

unknown.png

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I've been waiting for the Ratchet and Clank collection to go on sale for years, now I'll never get to play it
:mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
It may not be known yet, but I have a bunch of PS Vita games I got through PS+ downloaded on my system. If the stores shuts down, will that effect them since they are already installed on my Vita :lupe:. Not sure if they have to contact the server or it's a license issue since I got them through PS+

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only thing I had left to get on the ps3 digital wise was that Drakengard 3 dlc that never ever went on sell :francis: