PlayStation Closing PS3, PSP, and Vita stores By the Summer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear you dudes are like Trump supporters... He was talking about Backward Compatible. They don't want to do it and feel it is dumb. You sitting there making excuses for them is ridiculous. There are plenty of gamers who game retro.

So buy the retro consoles?

Daps
:francis: My PS3 is more than full I have more games than space I tried to use an external hard drive multiple times but you can’t save games unless you mod the console

I do want to lose my purchases

any tips guys what about buying another cheap PS3 and saving them on it?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:francis: My PS3 is more than full I have more games than space I tried to use an external hard drive multiple times but you can’t save games unless you mod the console

I do want to lose my purchases

any tips guys what about buying another cheap PS3 and saving them on it?
You're not losing them. You just won't be able to make any new ones.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:hhh: Vita and psp store could hit the bushes. :camby:

:mjcry:Not the goatstation 3 though. Not ready to say goodbye yet.

1w3U.gif

Vita is life breh:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo fired the first shot with the Wii but this was inevitable. Microsoft for BC reasons is unlikely to do this any time soon. So much for an all digital future when they pull the plug on your access to the stuff you allegedly bought from them. Really it was just a long term rental.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I still use my PS3 and its the newest PS I have, but I never used the store.

What's more annoying is EA closing the servers on older NFS games so you can't save your progress cause online access is required to save your progress :mindblown: I bought NFS late on PS3 took a massive L due to that, I would have to try and beat the game in one session :snoop:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
He was talking about Gran Turismo...and he’s right. No one is gonna play gran turismo 1 and 2 like no one is trying to play madden 2002

Also to think it’s Jim Ryan personally making all these decisions is even more dumb
Some people like to play older sports games due to rosters. People still like the play wrestling games from the early 2000s cause they have wrestlers not in the newer games.

I would still play MVP Baseball 2005 if was able to... that is the GOAT baseball game ever to me :wow: