Playstation 5 will outsell Xbox Series 2:1 this year

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rekkapryde has already shown receipts but does anybody else on here actually own any stock in these companies they talk up on here?
If you go this hard for them on a message forum you should be an owner and profit off your beliefs.

My receipt. For the record all I did was buy a few shares in this company. There wasn't any timing in doing it. At the time I was buying it the stock was the most expensive it had ever been. It's not even a lot of shares but my money more than doubled on it. Could peel off profits and buy consoles.
msft.jpg

Last edited:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Rekkapryde has already shown receipts but does anybody else on here actually own any stock in these companies they talk up on here?
If you go this hard for them on a message forum you should be an owner and profit off your beliefs.

My receipt. For the record all I did was buy a few shares in this company. There wasn't any timing in doing it. At the time I was buying it the stock was the most expensive it had ever been. It's not even a lot of shares but my money more than doubled on it. Could peel off profits and buy consoles.
msft.jpg

No one gives a shyt weirdo incel :camby:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

msft.jpg
@MeachTheMonster dapped this :mjlol:

The audacity :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It wasn’t
I know you're boastful of this but in the end the consumer is the one that loses. The lack of competition means PSN can go up almost 30% in price and add nothing more to the service and Sony thinks nothing of it because who are they competing with? It means the digital PS5 can easily go up $50 in price and they don't even have to think twice.

Some of us that want Xbox to do better aren't even Xbox fans. I'm certainly not. Some of us just know that when there isn't competition companies go back on their BS and when there is competition they keep each other honest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know you're boastful of this but in the end the consumer is the one that loses. The lack of competition means PSN can go up almost 30% in price and add nothing more to the service and Sony thinks nothing of it because who are they competing with? It means the digital PS5 can easily go up $50 in price and they don't even have to think twice.

Some of us that want Xbox to do better aren't even Xbox fans. I'm certainly not. Some of us just know that when there isn't competition companies go back on their BS and when there is competition they keep each other honest.

Its up to microsoft to be competitive. Put the onus on them, not us

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Xbox own incompetence has them in this position.

If they drop out and become a publisher then another will rise if Sony/Nintendo gets out of hand.

Besides Playstation/Nintendo/PC/Mobile is solid if Xbox goes to the crossroads.