Playstation 5 will outsell Xbox Series 2:1 this year

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been a party of plenty of these kinda of meetings and conversations. I've seen the verbage more than a few times, I know what it means when an interim is needed for a position and the person in that position is still employed at the company with a pending end date but no longer handling the duties they were, and my common sense tells me that you don't let someone that is supposedly making you all kinds of money just up and retire especially when it's because of something like traveling instead of trying to accommodate him by any means or having him prep his replacement.

Instead the head of Sony is stepping in to handle the job in the meantime.

Y'all wouldn't stop talking about if Satya, stepped in as interim for Phil effective immediately :mjlol:
Y’all nothing, I ain’t the one to get excited when so and so steps down, or x amount of people get fired.

You’re assuming a lot and attempting to write it off as a fact.

We really don’t know what happened.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nothing, I ain’t the one to get excited when so and so steps down, or x amount of people get fired.

You’re assuming a lot and attempting to write it off as a fact.

We really don’t know what happened.
We don't about lots of situations, it's educated guesses for most of the folks here. However the narrative is different when it's Xbox. The initiative hasn't even released a game yet and worse news has come out of sony this year than anything with them and the thread is pages of Sony Stan's doing the opposite of what they are doing in this thread and every other thread.

Booth leaving PlayStation is bigger than Ryan imo, but stans want to act like it's no big deal.

Just keep the same energy for Xbox without trying to add caveats:yeshrug:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We don't about lots of situations, it's educated guesses for most of the folks here. However the narrative is different when it's Xbox. The initiative hasn't even released a game yet and worse news has come out of sony this year than anything with them and the thread is pages of Sony Stan's doing the opposite of what they are doing in this thread and every other thread.

Booth leaving PlayStation is bigger than Ryan imo, but stans want to act like it's no big deal.

Just keep the same energy for Xbox without trying to add caveats:yeshrug:
Yes, Ryan and Booth left, but the problem is you came in here with a whole damn screenplay about it

"See the Japanese side of the business came in and told Ryan he either has to commit Seppuku or Resign. They were upset that SpiderMan 2 didn't come out in 2020 and his cousin caught covid. Sony is in Shambles!"

Quit acting like you know exactly what happened and just address the facts provided to us.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. We’ve seen numerous CEO’s step down from their positions this year, and they don’t get 6 months inbetween putting in their resignation and actually resigning, they usually leave at the same time.

This is what happens when a CEO actually gets fired.
Did you really just list this breh

:gucci:

A list of folks that "retired" while the team/company they are over is amidst turmoil.

:martin:

Why would these people give six months notice, the dynamic isn't even the same, nor is those companys imagines or reputations.

Phil was gonna step in for Bonnie while they wait for her tenure to be up so people can be like "see 343 isn't having problems, Bonnie just wants to spend time with her family. Phil just helping out in the meantime time"

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, Ryan and Booth left, but the problem is you came in here with a whole damn screenplay about it

"See the Japanese side of the business came in and told Ryan he either has to commit Seppuku or Resign. They were upset that SpiderMan 2 didn't come out in 2020 and his cousin caught covid. Sony is in Shambles!"

Quit acting like you know exactly what happened and just address the facts provided to us.
Amazing now we need facts and proof. Resetera rubbing off on y'all.

If that's the case delete 90 percent of all post in this section, it's just amazing how y'all, yes y'all only feel like this when a handful of people point it out about PlayStation but don't care when it comes to Xbox.

It's suppose to be just conversation :manny:

Part of the reason I post less now in general I'll just post and return with the facts or the I told you so since that's all yall care about... Only for Stan's to be mad about that too

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Amazing now we need facts and proof. Resetera rubbing off on y'all.

If that's the case delete 90 percent of all post in this section, it's just amazing how y'all, yes y'all only feel like this when a handful of people point it out about PlayStation but don't care when it comes to Xbox.

It's suppose to be just conversation :manny:

Part of the reason I post less now in general I'll just post and return with the facts or the I told you so since that's all yall care about... Only for Stan's to be mad about that too
I'm not against jokes, if you pay attention, when needed I'll keep it real. As you said it's all conversation.

In either case, post more. Keep the 'puters 'putin. We'll be here to talk shyt with you.

:salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did you really just list this breh

:gucci:

A list of folks that "retired" while the team/company they are over is amidst turmoil.

:martin:

Why would these people give six months notice, the dynamic isn't even the same, nor is those companys imagines or reputations.

Phil was gonna step in for Bonnie while they wait for her tenure to be up so people can be like "see 343 isn't having problems, Bonnie just wants to spend time with her family. Phil just helping out in the meantime time"

:mjlol:

All i know is Microsoft is selling less consoles this generation and less games than last, which was already lower than the generation before :yeshrug:

Subscriptions stagnating also but yes, please continue to educate me on how sony are the ones in trouble and not microsoft when they can’t get any traction in the market place despite them spending close to 100 billion in acquisitions

Make it make sense

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
After 4 years with the system, I like my PS5 more than my Xbox Series X. That said, I like gamepass and cloud play on XSX more Premium plus. I mainly play 2k on the PS5.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
This nikka says this as is PS4 wasn't running the city all last generation :mjlol:

Dude acting like Sony hasn't been running shyt since day 1.

"I give the Wii, 360 and switch props but that's where it stops"

The entire reason the Switch was a big success is because the PS4 whopped the candy ass out of the Wii U so badly and made them combine their console and handheld pipelines together.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this shyt. :russ:

Screenshot-2023-11-16-at-19-23-14.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All i know is Microsoft is selling less consoles this generation and less games than last, which was already lower than the generation before :yeshrug:

Subscriptions stagnating also but yes, please continue to educate me on how sony are the ones in trouble and not microsoft when they can’t get any traction in the market place despite them spending close to 100 billion in acquisitions

Make it make sense
This is the part where when they pull a sleight of hand and divert the conversation to Microsoft as a whole to deflect from Xbox doing bad.