Playstation 5 will outsell Xbox Series 2:1 this year

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Now why on earth would Microsoft allow the competition who is beating them 2:1 to have the same top selling game when they actually have the power to do something about it now
Because $70 billion is a lot of fukking money to recoup and they could get GP money in addition to profit off of $70 PS5 sales?

Running the numbers even at 50 million GP subscribers (2x their current amount) it would take over 13 years to reap financial benefits from the Zenni and Activision acquisitions.

If them nikkas wanna leave money on the table…then that’s on them. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because $70 billion is a lot of fukking money to recoup and they could get GP money in addition to profit off of $70 PS5 sales?

Running the numbers even at 50 million GP subscribers (2x their current amount) it would take over 13 years to reap financial benefits from the Zenni and Activision acquisitions.

If them nikkas wanna leave money on the table…then that’s on them. :yeshrug:

Don’t forget the MTX money. But don’t even bother they ain’t thinking straight right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your right but as a consumer who just cares about playing games Sony gonna need to step their game up soon

Putting out high quality games isn’t enough? They should start smattering the shelves with low effort co-op shooters

i predict this will be the last big year for sony unless they unveil something big

Ms Cleo level predictions

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i predict this will be the last big year for sony unless they unveil something big

Playstation Brand worldwide is way too strong brother. That's one of the biggest reasons they lap Xbox in sales.

No one with sense thinks they Xbox will outsell Playstation, gap will prob be smaller in North America this go round. The rest of the world don't fukk with Xbox like that.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting out high quality games isn’t enough? They should start smattering the shelves with low effort co-op shooters

Ms Cleo level predictions
Well imo some of those studios Xbox has are highly talented I just realized they got Evil Within lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well imo some of those studios Xbox has are highly talented I just realized they got Evil Within lol

At the end of the day the games have to be good, and only a handful of those studios are known for putting out above average games. ID Software is probably the best studio they got

And Arkane