Playstation 5 will outsell Xbox Series 2:1 this year

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Playstation Brand worldwide is way too strong brother. That's one of the biggest reasons they lap Xbox in sales.

No one with sense thinks they Xbox will outsell Playstation, gap will prob be smaller in North America this go round. The rest of the world don't fukk with Xbox like that.
But i was just told by dozens of Sony Stans that no one gives a shyt about overseas #s :ohhh:

Is it oochie walley or is it one mic :martin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As it should

Something critically wrong would have to happen for a mass exodus from PS to xbox world wide to take place.

2:1 is much more common place and comfortable.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How is what possible?

That with the shortages that they still outsold Xbox.

I regularly see Xbox's available--nothing crazy. But, I thought the PS5 was a myth and shyt. Nobody I know owns one but me. I know 13 Million sold is 13 million, but, I never hear of Xbox having problems because of limited chips.

Also, I'd think ppl would get sick of trying to get a 5 and just get a XSX.

I almost did, but, my X1S works perfect.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If Call of Duty is added to Gamepass, the PS5 is not outselling Xbox 2 to 1. Why? Because getting Call of Duty for $1 thru a Gamepass deal automatically trumps buying it full price on PS5.

Casual gamers are not going to switch to PC instead of switching to XSX/S because PC setting up is still a hassle in 2022.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Call of Duty is added to Gamepass, the PS5 is not outselling Xbox 2 to 1. Why? Because getting Call of Duty for $1 thru a Gamepass deal automatically trumps buying it full price on PS5.

Casual gamers are not going to switch to PC instead of switching to XSX/S because PC setting up is still a hassle in 2022.

In the US, maybe. But worldwide? Xbox brand is GoBot status to Playstation Transformers.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This is and will always be the case. It is what it is. Honestly, if it wasn't for the perfect storm of the Xbox 360 coming out before the PS3, being cheaper than the PS3, and being easier to develop than the PS3 allowing for better looking and performing multiplatform games, then the PS3 would have outsold the 360 much sooner and by a higher margin.

Sony has a lock on the console market. It is what it is.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That with the shortages that they still outsold Xbox.

I regularly see Xbox's available--nothing crazy. But, I thought the PS5 was a myth and shyt. Nobody I know owns one but me. I know 13 Million sold is 13 million, but, I never hear of Xbox having problems because of limited chips.

Also, I'd think ppl would get sick of trying to get a 5 and just get a XSX.

I almost did, but, my X1S works perfect.
The Series X has been sold out since launch, series S is always in stock. I think part of the reason the ps5 is outselling the xbox by such a wide margin is because Microsoft split production between a console nobody really wants and the series x, which is in high demand.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Series X has been sold out since launch, series S is always in stock. I think part of the reason the ps5 is outselling the xbox by such a wide margin is because Microsoft split production between a console nobody really wants and the series x, which is in high demand.

I'm be 100% breh...maybe I'm getting older; if you asked me the correct name of these, for a million dollars;

xbox-series-x-and-series-s-1-720x720.jpg

I'd get it wrong :mjlol:

But, I was talking about the white one.

But, what's funny, I saw the black one last week and was tempted to buy it.

But, yea, I heard the white one ain't even better than the Xbox One X. And all digital is no-no.