Playstation 5 most likely to release next year?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You grasping for straws here.

A game is announced with a target release window. Everyone who talks about that game isn't making a "prediction":martin:

You see what my prediction was and it was spot on. Platinum could not handle that load of games they were trying to do. Not only was scalebound canceled the rest of the games were not that good.
Say I'm grasping for straws and then claim what you posted was a prediction brehs.

Making proclamations of when a game will be released is a prediction.

Asking questions and not actually making any declarative statements is not a prediction.

That's like me posting i wonder if the eagles have it them to repeat and then they don't and me claiming i predicted it :mjlol:

And nier automata was very well received across the board. Nice try though. I guess reviewing well,having game of the year nominations and being loved by the audience means not good.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Say I'm grasping for straws and then claim what you posted was a prediction brehs.

Making proclamations of when a game will be release is a prediction.
:dahell:You stupid muthufukka they announced when the game would be coming out, not me. There was no speculation or prediction on the date by me other than believing what was announced.

That's clearly very different than speculation/predictions about a console that has not even been announced yet.

I swear console wars turns y'all into retards :snoop:

Asking questions and not actually making any declarative statements is not a predictions.

That's like me posting i wonder if the eagles have it them to repeat and then they don't and me claiming i predicted it :mjlol:
No, it's not. Dummy:camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dahell:You stupid muthufukka they announced when the game would be coming out, not me. There was no speculation or prediction on the date by me other than believing what was announced.

That's clearly very different than speculation/predictions about a console that has not even been announced yet.

I swear console wars turns y'all into retards :snoop:

No, it's not. Dummy:camby:
I don't think I've seen a more dishonest poster on this entire board.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, it makes no sense to me at all cause why bother made PS4 Pro and Xbox One X then?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family