Playstation 5 most likely to release next year?

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
I'd be cool with 2020, 2021 would be perfect. The long ass dev cycles this gen has made it feel ridiculously sparse, letting it be 8 years versus the normal 6 would be nice.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Rumor: PlayStation 5’s First Details Reportedly Shared in $1,000 Article

Strangely enough it feels kind of soon. Even though 2019 holiday would be the typical 6 year run, the mid gen upgrades kind of made this gen feel shorter. Idk. Time is going by fast these days.

I can see it though. TLOU Part 2 releases sometime next spring/summer. Death Stranding possibly a cross gen title as is FFVII R. That's like the last big games I think still slated for PS4. Ghost of Tsushima probably is next year too.
No mention of the 8 Tflops :mjlol:

XboxOneX runs you nikkaz til further notice :umad:
Ps4 pro does upgrade shyt. I love mine.

Theres plenty of dope games that arent remasters.

Im not gonna go into more detail when theres plenty of info out there thats been gone over numerous times :heh:
:laff:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Meach has been saying scalebound has been dropping every year since it was announced

Dat Waitstation :wow:

Y'all hope 2015 is better, but in reality with Quantum break, Tomb Raider, Scalebound,and Halo 5 X1 has an even better year in 2015 :banderas:
Sea of theives. FF7, and shenmue are absolutely not 2016 titles.

Scalebound is not a maybe

Xbox will also have forza horizon

Until it was cancelled. :mjlol:

Those prediction skills :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach has been saying scalebound has been dropping every year since it was announced

Until it was cancelled. :mjlol:

Those prediction skills :wow:
Yeah cause talking about a game that's been announced is a "prediction" :stopitslime:

Here was my actual prediction about the situation surrounding Scalebound.
I don't know.

I've really liked their games over the years, but can they really deliver on 3 AAA and two low-mid games all simultaneously?

I hope they aren't spreading themselves too thin
Seems I was spot on as usual:myman:

Don't try to go into my post history, you'll always lose ask @Fatboi1 :ufdup:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah cause talking about a game that's been announced is a "prediction" :stopitslime:

Here was my actual prediction about the situation surrounding Scalebound.

Seems I was spot on as usual:myman:

Don't try to go into my post history, you'll always lose ask @Fatboi1 :ufdup:
Saying a game is coming out in certain years repeatedly is a prediction no different than saying a console is coming out a certain year is.

You straight up said it was coming out in 2016 And not a maybe

And :mjlol: @ 1 post somehow nullifying all the other posts of you stanning that game and putting it in lists of why Xbox one was great.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Saying a game is coming out in certain years repeatedly is a prediction no different than saying a console is coming out a certain year is.

You straight up said it was coming out in 2016 And not a maybe

And :mjlol: @ 1 post somehow nullifying all the other posts of you stanning that game and putting it in lists of why Xbox one was great.
You grasping for straws here.

A game is announced with a target release window. Everyone who talks about that game isn't making a "prediction":martin:

You see what my prediction was and it was spot on. Platinum could not handle that load of games they were trying to do. Not only was scalebound canceled the rest of the games were not that good.